• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

a friend of my have chance to try his m1t and I tried yohimbine, I dont know what should I feel while on yohimbine but for m1t you dont need to know anything just watch yourself you get fucking bigger everyday. He is in 3th day 15mg of m1t put 2lbs and he gets amazing pump in gym.

I might've made some cloudy tren ace. How much E do I need to add to 84 grams of ace? I started with 2g of E. How much more should I add?

I haven’t brewed any bro, but those mg you gave are right on for it to shine. Super expensive, but well worth it.
How much are you using?
Supposing you were on a whole gram of it, that's $18.50 a week. Not that expensive.

So I have some T3 from an order placed two years ago, I kept it in a cool dry place and it hasn't moved since then. Today I looked at it and the bag is filled with complete tablets, partial tablets and lots of powder at the bottom. I checked on some arimidex and it is now in the same condition. The other batch of arimidex from PPL I have is a pressed round tablet and those are perfectly fine, all of these being stored in their own bags in the same container which has moved maybe 8 times in the last 2 years. The container is never jostled or thrown around either.

Is this normal?
May I ask how did you brew T3?

Tried his tren a and mast p raws, june batch. It has been 6th day 35mg ed tren a and 10th day 60mg ed mast p. Mast p gave me more solid looking for sure but i dont know if it is worth it, especially considering tren ace this shit is real! It is also my first tren ace run I was using e before anyways I am just burning when I consume carbs, all day sweating as fuck and no sleep, If I sleep 3 hours I am fucking lucky. I am not sure whether I will continue with ace because this is a devil drug but will wait some more days to see if am gonna get used to sides.

Fellas - anyone brewed PPL primo? I was thinking of brewing at 200mg/ml and running a gram a week. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen have ran any of his primo. I'm really wondering if it's worth the cost at $18.50/gram.