Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. B Ware

B Ware Member

Yes, but I would hope that they wouldn’t keep that kind of info around for months. By now their records of your order should be long gone.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

No, the tracking shows that it went back. They made it sound like they never even handled the merchandise and that a third party did. In that case shouldn't the 3rd party be giving them a refund since they got it back?

3. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Fuck sorry about the repetitive posting, guys, I gotta get the hang of this again.

4. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

I understand. Thanks guys. I'll stick with Naps next time :) . They would've re-shipped the entire thing for free for me being cut-cold off a 15-month B&C for 5 months and would've thrown in some store cred.

FLTestlab likes this.
  5. B Ware

B Ware Member

Not 5 months later. There should be no record of you or your order. Also, if you quoted their email response correctly it doesn’t sound like a 3rd party was involved. It just sounds like they didn’t use a correct return mailing address (which is smart) and that they never received your pack back. I’m sure if this would of been addressed a lot SOONER than they may of made it right. Honestly though, as someone else stated, they held up their end. The back made it all the way to your door. Hell, I’m sure it made it to your door a few days in a row before it was sent back. Chalk it up as a loss.

chocolatemalt likes this.
  6. B Ware

B Ware Member

Are you sure you’ve only been locked up 5 months? No one shops with Naps :eek:

mick710 and Neewbiest guy like this.
  7. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Pfff Alpha Pharma is $32 a vial

8. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

I thought one of the reasons that they operated in these little shady countries so that they would get packages returned with no worries. Everybody else has got theirs back when there's a screwup.

9. B Ware

B Ware Member

@Pinnacle is who their rep and should really chime in.

10. 350lift

350lift Member

When did u fat ass holes decide to open domestic

I’m scared to order, with hacker shit also where’d ur dht Raws go. Get them back

Also U have madol which I mentioned and suddenly u just have it, which is great, how do I know it’s real I’ll order real soon if I deem it safe because I wanna try madol

11. Cyrix

Cyrix Member

Haven't tried ppl madol but old phera was awesome!

350lift likes this.
  12. 350lift

350lift Member

How does it compare to superdrol? I lee reading it sucks or it’s superdrol that’s wet not dry (I like wet compounds) how would u compare them

13. Cyrix

Cyrix Member

Super drol is dry and I hate that stuff. Phera gave me some great size and a bit of strength very fast. It's one of my favorite drugs.

FLTestlab and 350lift like this.
  14. 350lift

350lift Member

Thanks what is the average vs the high dosing on dmt

15. Cyrix

Cyrix Member

I've always stayed 30-40mg a day and that's plenty for me.

350lift likes this.
  16. iamnightowl

iamnightowl Member

@XKawN Thanks man.

Would running it through a .22 filter be enough or would you recommend sterilizing it some other way?

17. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Are u shipping domestically today I just put in an order. Is this holiday gonna hold that back.?

18. mp46

mp46 Member

Yes. That’s all you’d need to do is filter it into a sterile container. I’m guessing you’d just want to use syringe filter into sterile vials.

master.on and iamnightowl like this.
  19. iamnightowl

iamnightowl Member

@mp46 Thanks man, Appreciate it

20. XKawN

XKawN Member

I concur with @mp46

The ba and bb would be present. The only thing left to do would be to filter into a sterile environment. Warm in a beaker and filter into your sterile vials.

master.on and iamnightowl like this.