PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Did you not get a refund?
Are you retarded? If I get a refund, I have to reorder and pay an additional $50 for shipping. Just send me what I ordered, what I've already paid for. Why should I pay shipping twice when the warehouse made a mistake? It's not my $50 mistake, it's his. But you can rationalize it in such a way that I should take the loss? Explain that to me.

Are you retarded? If I get a refund, I have to reorder and pay an additional $50 for shipping. Just send me what I ordered, what I've already paid for. Why should I pay shipping twice when the warehouse made a mistake? It's not my $50 mistake, it's his. But you can rationalize it in such a way that I should take the loss? Explain that to me.
Yea I have to agree @PandaRep sounds like a retard to me. Doesnt get the concept you still have to pay more for a product you ordered and didnt receive. Did you order Deca? No why would that account for anything. This is why I will never use PPL, shit like this.

@Robfromga you are a jerkoff now just like you were before.

So since im coming in on this late. Did or did panda not refund or offer you the amount you paid for the missing item ?

So you're order is being reshipped.
I'll pm you the details
That's good to hear. But why be a dick at first. If you may make good on a situation, why do you have an initial negative response. It's a poor move as a rep. This whole thing could have been a positive. Now its 50/50. You reps need to learn to leave your emotions out of it. It's a feminine characteristic. Women react emotionally. Not a good look.

So the contest closes when the Dow closes tomorrow.
Closest one wins. The time stamp on the post is what matters. Dow closes at 4pm. Of you post at 4:00est it doesn't count. 3:59 and back.
If you're a junior member that joined after the start of the contest, no dice. There one JM who's in before the rule change(have to look back for his handle)

Well imo the contest is already a win for everyone. He got everyone to stop all that bullshit that this thread was headed towards and talking about something different.

Closest one wins. The time stamp on the post is what matters. Dow closes at 4pm. Of you post at 4:00est it doesn't count. 3:59 and back.
If you're a junior member that joined after the start of the contest, no dice. There one JM who's in before the rule change(have to look back for his handle)

Too many freaking typos

Closest one wins. The time stamp on the post is what matters. Dow closes at 4pm. If you post at 4:00est it doesn't count. 3:59 and back.
If you're a junior member that joined after the start of the contest, no dice. There is one JM who's in before the rule change(have to look back for his handle)

Well imo the contest is already a win for everyone. He got everyone to stop all that bullshit that this thread was headed towards and talking about something different.

I'm glad you see a member not getting what he paid for and treated properly as "all the bullshit". Hopefully you never have any problems with PPL because we dont need to hear about that "bullshit" or back you up.

Now more importantly to you get back to try and win free gear that you cant afford.

I'm glad you see a member not getting what he paid for and treated properly as "all the bullshit". Hopefully you never have any problems with PPL because we dont need to hear about that "bullshit" or back you up.

Now more importantly to you get back to try and win free gear that you cant afford.

i believe 'all the bullshit' he's referring to is the handful of pages devoted to what's wrong with America, politics, taxes and religion.

That’s not what I meant dude. If you back up a few pages you’ll see a bunch of rambling about shit that didn’t even pertain to aas. If you were following the thread you would know what I mean instead of making me out to be an insensitive prick on this guys misfortune.

Also I never played the contest and have no interest. But more importantly, how can you comment on someone’s financial status without even knowing who your talking to. That my friend, is very impressive.

That’s not what I meant dude. If you back up a few pages you’ll see a bunch of rambling about shit that didn’t even pertain to aas. If you were following the thread you would know what I mean instead of making me out to be an insensitive prick on this guys misfortune.
Simple misunderstanding and bad timing. My bad thought you were talking about the current topic.

As for financial status, you were steering the thread back to the contest. Most people financially secure arent so turned on by contests from shady sources, hence the comment.

Back