PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Awwww. That's sweet.
What's funny is a I get multiple PM's and wickr messages a day. And everyone is helped, efficiently, and professionally. And at the end I get a "thanks man". "you're doing a great job". Few of them have mentioned you personally saying to ignore you.

So who would you rather have for a rep? A member that's busted balls the whole time here and doesn't take shit from ANYONE? Or a yes man, or some one who just doesn't give a shit? Or is it that you're a bush league malcontent? I think the later applies.

Are you serious lol?
You literally shit talked panda for months and trolled this whole thread because I call you out for it like the bitch you are you want to tell me about what others tell you about me?

Maybe your new found fan club did not see all of your posts in this thread as @Robfromga ?

but it seems to me like I really touched a nerve and you can’t live down how bad you trolled, shit talked ppl and even argued with others because they continued to be customers of ppl but all of a sudden you’re on a high horse? Your a chump little rob.

how do you go from one end of the spectrum to the complete other end? Oh you lack integrity. Nothing you can say or do as a bootlicker can change everything You’ve said and done as @Robfromga

but I will indulge you what I will do for you is give you some of my attention when I get some real free time.

I will go back through this thread quoting all your bashing and every time I see you post I post that shit until the thread is filled with nothing but your quotes as @Robfromga and then anytime anyone comes to defend you and tries to lick your ass so they are in good graces for your contests I will post your @Robfromga quotes for them every time they speak as well!

how does that sound to you?
As that the kind of attention you want?
You wanted to be big man when you were demanding everyone to not deal with panda
And now you want to be big man when you e became pandas bitch.

it’s cool tho free gear for whoring and brewing isn’t a job I want anyways.

no worries your spot is secure faggot

Are you serious lol?
You literally shit talked panda for months and trolled this whole thread because I call you out for it like the bitch you are you want to tell me about what others tell you about me?

Maybe your new found fan club did not see all of your posts in this thread as @Robfromga ?

but it seems to me like I really touched a nerve and you can’t live down how bad you trolled, shit talked ppl and even argued with others because they continued to be customers of ppl but all of a sudden you’re on a high horse? Your a chump little rob.

how do you go from one end of the spectrum to the complete other end? Oh you lack integrity. Nothing you can say or do as a bootlicker can change everything You’ve said and done as @Robfromga

but I will indulge you what I will do for you is give you some of my attention when I get some real free time.

I will go back through this thread quoting all your bashing and every time I see you post I post that shit until the thread is filled with nothing but your quotes as @Robfromga and then anytime anyone comes to defend you and tries to lick your ass so they are in good graces for your contests I will post your @Robfromga quotes for them every time they speak as well!

You wanted to be big man when you were demanding everyone to not deal with panda

People like you take the internet too seriously.

All right contest time.
Winner gets 3 10ml vials of test cyp

Let's use the Dow Jones. It closed today at 28,823.77. It was above 29k for the first time in history!

So the rules are
1. You've gotta be Continental USA to win.
2. Closest guess to the closing number on Jan17 wins
3. 3 guesses.
Prize will be sent within 5 days.

If there's a shit ton of entries and you think you've one it's your job to claim the prize.

So the starting number is 28,822.77
Get some free shit!
When does the contest close? As in when do guesses need to be in by?

Are you serious lol?

You keep posting the same thing just worded differently. So I'll say it again... Who would you want for a rep? A yes man mealy mouth fuck? Or someone who's always said what needed to be said? Or maybe you're just a malcontent? I've given panda a hard time and ya know what, he's ALWAYS done the right thing.

The gear box in this contest is out of my "stash",as will be every one from here out. When I told panda the very first thing he said "dude don't do that, I'll get you whatever you need" . So fuck off man. Seriously. Go check your estrogen or something. You're a broken record with no legs to stand on....what you are trying to accuse me of, I fucking admit. Hell, everyone knows. The sky's blue and waters wet while you're at it.

Like this guy. This was his 3rd post.....so he made an account just to guess.
Yeah no. Been lurking here for quite a while. Joined up finally so I could interact with the community here, and have actually made an international purchase though PPL. So I’m a legitimate member who wants to be here.

All right contest time.

Let's use the Dow Jones. It closed today at 28,823.77. It was above 29k for the first time in history!

So the rules are
3. 3 guesses.

If there's a shit ton of entries and you think you've one it's your job to claim the prize.

Get some free shit!

1. 29,135

This contest is only worth it if the vials come with stickers that say "Rob's Underground Bathtub Lab".

Edit: And maybe subtitled: "Hand Squeezed for Freshness"

The sky's blue and waters wet while you're at it.
Omg dude, funny you said that. Not too long ago my sons were debating if water is ‘wet’.
Had one son that said water is wet.
The other said water is not wet.

The debate was water is already wet so water is wet in itself. While the other side explained that you cannot make water wet. You can make other things wet with water.

I see both sides! Now it’s a like a fucking mystery to me lol... :D

Last edited:
All right contest time.

So the rules are
3. 3 guesses.

Get some free shit!

1- 27,863.30
2- 28,457.70
3- 28,243.65

Back