PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And the second set of books, lol. Come down to Boston and visit the north end or southie. Plenty of undisclosed "books". It's not just an Asian thing.

I mean, not picking a fight here. Just saying Chinese government did pass a law. Time will tell tbh, wait to see if prices reflect quality. If quality slips with cheaper raws but not the ppl stuff, you have your answer

If 100g or more of tren was priced in the 6s I’d not said anything but to make such a blanket statement about cheaper raw prices / 50% quality not as good quality and blah blah blah is just .... blah blah.

in the end he gonna price his shit however he likes and the market will dictate if it goes up or down.

the only thing I wanted answered is if I troll panda for months can I come back later and be his next rep ?

what’s the difference between him and the rep?

or did you not see all the shit @Robfromga used to post?

that’s who your rep is now?

read all of his old posts in this very thread.

I can’t take none of this shit serious.

Why bring up India and go through the whole thing about moving production to India when we were talking about pricing / bans and shit if you are legal in China?

Not all of those raw manufacturers will give you 50% purity or fuck you over but spew the propaganda if that’s what makes you feel good.

Prices went up marginally not double.

PPL isn’t the only raw supplier that supplies legit raws.

It’s just one of the few public src and in it that statement is the key.
Easy access.

It’s not worth arguing about and I’m not going to troll homeboys vendor thread...
Never used panda before . I like reading though

Elroy jetson never even talked about international packages. He was ranting about domestic screening and packages and how seizures for domestic packages have been at an all time high. He claimed to be “privy to certain details and information” but it turned out he just got all that information from a goddamn news article that had a video showing ATF/DEA agents at the scene of a steroid bust. So 3BG is right, he’s full of shit.

Edit
I did not mean to attach that shark emoji twice and I don’t know how it happened but I’m gonna leave it...
I'll like the post because you left the sharks. They have been all the rage with my neice

If 100g or more of tren was priced in the 6s I’d not said anything but to make such a blanket statement about cheaper raw prices / 50% quality not as good quality and blah blah blah is just .... blah blah.

in the end he gonna price his shit however he likes and the market will dictate if it goes up or down.

the only thing I wanted answered is if I troll panda for months can I come back later and be his next rep ?

Probably not.
But you can try? I'll forward you the application. There's a $100 processing fee. BTC or Google pay?

Probably not.
But you can try? I'll forward you the application. There's a $100 processing fee. BTC or Google pay?

I mean with all the shit you said in this thread and you got the job, I doubt I’d have to even try hard. Ain’t no processing fee either I know what type of girls panda likes.

and I have to ask...
Relevance? Lol, curve ball comment
Relevance is that Asians countries can keep shit quiet.

American's can't keep quiet about anything. Americans have a UGL in their house and shoot guns off their back porch all night. No discretion.

And further, just because they passed a law doesn't mean anything in particular. That was done for the worldwide audience. Again, no one is going to say anything because they know how to STFU. Some busts might be made for show but in a few months, everyone who kept their mouth shut will be back in business. Not loudly, at first, but it will happen.

I mean with all the shit you said in this thread and you got the job, I doubt I’d have to even try hard. Ain’t no processing fee either I know what type of girls panda likes.

Awwww. That's sweet.
What's funny is a I get multiple PM's and wickr messages a day. And everyone is helped, efficiently, and professionally. And at the end I get a "thanks man". "you're doing a great job". Few of them have mentioned you personally saying to ignore you.

So who would you rather have for a rep? A member that's busted balls the whole time here and doesn't take shit from ANYONE? Or a yes man, or some one who just doesn't give a shit? Or is it that you're a bush league malcontent? I think the later applies.

All right contest time.
Winner gets 3 10ml vials of test cyp

Let's use the Dow Jones. It closed today at 28,823.77. It was above 29k for the first time in history!

So the rules are
1. You've gotta be Continental USA to win.
2. Closest guess to the closing number on Jan17 wins
3. 3 guesses.
Prize will be sent within 5 days.

If there's a shit ton of entries and you think you've one it's your job to claim the prize.

So the starting number is 28,822.77
Get some free shit!

All right contest time.

Let's use the Dow Jones. It closed today at 28,823.77. It was above 29k for the first time in history!

So the rules are
3. 3 guesses.

If there's a shit ton of entries and you think you've one it's your job to claim the prize.

Get some free shit!

Awwww. That's sweet.
What's funny is a I get multiple PM's and wickr messages a day. And everyone is helped, efficiently, and professionally. And at the end I get a "thanks man". "you're doing a great job". Few of them have mentioned you personally saying to ignore you.

So who would you rather have for a rep? A member that's busted balls the whole time here and doesn't take shit from ANYONE? Or a yes man, or some one who just doesn't give a shit? Or is it that you're a bush league malcontent? I think the later applies.

I don't know the full history of everything, but I will say and I think everyone can agree that @PandaRep has done more and been more active in his first couple of weeks than the previous rep was the entire time.

While it remains to be seen how the domestic will play out at least he is taking the initiative to try and make it successful and has ideas for trying to make it better. If it is able to get up and running that would be a pretty major step.

I will also personally say that he has helped and said he will continue help with an issue that doesn't really regard him personally or his business. I think this speaks to some extent to character and looking out for others even when it doesn't personally affect you.

This is just my experience but I feel I have to give him credit when it is due and if criticism is warranted I will do so but just to be fair, in my few interactions so far.

All right contest time.

So the rules are
3. 3 guesses.

Get some free shit!
Just so you know you going to have 1000 junior members play this. Because they will create a new account and guess and guess and guess. They are pathetic.

you should make it regular members only. No junior members. For the contest. So people dont make different profiles to guess.

Just so you know you going to have 1000 junior members play this. Because they will create a new account and guess and guess and guess. They are pathetic.

you should make it regular members only. No junior members. For the contest. So people dont make different profiles to guess.

Whoooop good point.

Back