PurplePandaLabs Raw source

3.) My seizure rate
Have you seen this rate increase lately?

I have seen a lot more mentions lately about seizures, but of course, the happy customers don't post. I have been on the sidelines, seeing how things shake out in january and feb. Elroy Jetson's (our own resident ATF pencil pusher) post about enhanced customs screening coming also has me concerned. Though I have actually bought many small legit packages (tech stuff) from china and I have only ever received one with the "customs inspected" tape. Things could be changing though.

Have you seen this rate increase lately?

I have seen a lot more mentions lately about seizures, but of course, the happy customers don't post. I have been on the sidelines, seeing how things shake out in january and feb. Elroy Jetson's (our own resident ATF pencil pusher) post about enhanced customs screening coming also has me concerned. Though I have actually bought many small legit packages (tech stuff) from china and I have only ever received one with the "customs inspected" tape. Things could be changing though.

@Elroy Jetson is full of shit. He isn’t an ATF agent. You can’t possibly believe what he said. He had a lot of his “facts” way off. That totally kills any credibility he was looking for.

Gotta admit, the license thing does sound like crap. One minute he has a license and all is well and the next he’s explaining that the lab can only make his raws at night after hours in secret and because making testE takes a long time and would carry over into business hours he can’t make/ get it.

So which is it? You’re running a legal China operation or not?

@Elroy Jetson is full of shit. He isn’t an ATF agent. You can’t possibly believe what he said. He had a lot of his “facts” way off. That totally kills any credibility he was looking for.
So you think he was just shitposting? I didn't see anything that struck me as completely off as someone who was getting the information second-hand. Government (customs) is likely behind the times, and when they do modernize things will look very different. We can't expect customs to be a manual, random and dog sniffing process forever.
Soon, if it can fit though a scanner, it will be put through a scanner. That doesn't mean that sales will shut down, but likely that individual international sales might go away at least for a while.
I have a legal, but suspicious looking package (if scanned) coming through right now. We'll see what happens.

So which is it? You’re running a legal China operation or not?
It can be both. You can have a legit operation that does some "extra shifts" to run under the radar and get some side cash. You have legal operations that mean you can buy precursors and have products, but that doesn't mean every single kilo of each can be accounted for.

This is how counterfeit products are often made in china. Cisco had a huge problem with this a few years ago, the factories were running overnight shifts to make "fake" cisco products, sometimes with substandard parts, but often with the same parts, they were indistinguishable from "real" Cisco products. Plus side for the factory is they could sell them and keep the profits for themselves. In an unbranded product like test, no one really gives a shit except for the regulators.

So you think he was just shitposting? I didn't see anything that struck me as completely off as someone who was getting the information second-hand. Government (customs) is likely behind the times, and when they do modernize things will look very different. We can't expect customs to be a manual, random and dog sniffing process forever.
Soon, if it can fit though a scanner, it will be put through a scanner. That doesn't mean that sales will shut down, but likely that individual international sales might go away at least for a while.
I have a legal, but suspicious looking package (if scanned) coming through right now. We'll see what happens.

Well, he had the location of a former lab way off but he had tied it together.

He took screenshots off a YouTube video and posted it as if they were photos from an investigation.

What federal agent is going to post info like that? How’s the ATF know anything about postal inspection?

He pinned 3 CCs to his calf muscle.

The dude is off and he’s just in here spewing bullshit to sound important and cause drama.

Any one of us can “pretend to know” and shit-post but we don’t have mental problems.

My factory has raised their prices. Regardless of if another supplier says so or not. They probably have the best 50% pure testosterone money can buy. I today had a source on this board contact me because another source he bought from purposely sent him test c as test e. Because test e isn’t being made right now. The 300kg of it I bought a few weeks ago is all I can get for the foreseeable future. So if a supplier is saying the prices haven’t raised or they are able to get all raws from the factory is lying. You’re going to end up with either low quality or raws that aren’t what you purchased as a substitute. I can buy cheap raws, no problem. But cheap is cheap for a reason. My factory that I have been with for years now has consistently good quality. My prices reflect a number of things:
1.) The price of the materials wholesale from the factory
2.) Potential reship costs
3.) My seizure rate
4.) Expenses(warehouse rent, stealth materials, employees salaries)
5.) The risk involved in being in this business and running my operation (which has now increased. I do have a legal pharmaceutical license here to purchase the raw materials and export them. However, my license allows me to export to other legal and licensed pharmaceutical companies. Not Joe from Ohio who wants 100g of test e.) So there is still a high risk for me and the people involved in my operation in China. It’s a 5-7 year prison sentence for breaking the new steroid laws here, my warehouse and stock would fall into the latter. What’s 7 years in a forced work camp worth to you in terms of how you would price things? It is possible some of my competitors are in a more rural area of China that they have more protection from local police who have financial interests in keeping them out of prison, so they haven’t taken the risk into consideration yet. My warehouse is in a metropolis area where you can’t buy such protection. If any of my competitors have the same prices as before it will be limited to the time in which their previous stock they purchased at lower prices is viable for. After that you will see a raise across the board which won’t be limited to my company.

Welp, you can flip back a few pages and take a look. I do have a pharmaceutical license here. But as explained above it is to be used for completely legal operations

Hold up. Did you just say that your raws are only 50% pure?

Elroy jetson never even talked about international packages. He was ranting about domestic screening and packages and how seizures for domestic packages have been at an all time high. He claimed to be “privy to certain details and information” but it turned out he just got all that information from a goddamn news article that had a video showing ATF/DEA agents at the scene of a steroid bust. So 3BG is right, he’s full of shit.

Edit
I did not mean to attach that shark emoji twice and I don’t know how it happened but I’m gonna leave it...

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-10_9-32-20.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-10_9-32-20.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
  • upload_2020-1-10_9-32-20.png
    upload_2020-1-10_9-32-20.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 24
Stay away from Elroy , something very fishy and off about him , or he’s just a 24year old got him a job doing god knows what for the atf , but seriously doubt he’s in the classified meetings gathering deep Intel , if we can sense the liability from him through a computer screen, you bet your ass the ATF knows he’s a liability and keeps him at bay , he’s trying to make a name for himself at his job, and on the forumn , again I say, stay away from him.

He was referring to other suppliers. I had to read it over 3 times to understand that, it’s confusing lol.
Yeah, me too.

seriously doubt he’s in the classified meetings gathering deep Intel
Agreed, this isn't happening, from what he said, he's in the same building as some other departments. Doesn't seem to far fetched, but yes, I agree that domestic scanning of packages just really isn't happening. There's just too many, it's just not possible today.

Stay away from Elroy , something very fishy and off about him , or he’s just a 24year old got him a job doing god knows what for the atf , but seriously doubt he’s in the classified meetings gathering deep Intel , if we can sense the liability from him through a computer screen, you bet your ass the ATF knows he’s a liability and keeps him at bay , he’s trying to make a name for himself at his job, and on the forumn , again I say, stay away from him.

what’s the difference between him and the rep?

or did you not see all the shit @Robfromga used to post?

that’s who your rep is now?

read all of his old posts in this very thread.

I can’t take none of this shit serious.

Why bring up India and go through the whole thing about moving production to India when we were talking about pricing / bans and shit if you are legal in China?

Not all of those raw manufacturers will give you 50% purity or fuck you over but spew the propaganda if that’s what makes you feel good.

Prices went up marginally not double.

PPL isn’t the only raw supplier that supplies legit raws.

It’s just one of the few public src and in it that statement is the key.
Easy access.

It’s not worth arguing about and I’m not going to troll homeboys vendor thread...

Code:
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-11/18/c_138564595.htm

Regarding the new law that's being discussed...

It's not something
that's very informative, but there are articles that give credence to this claim.

I know mistakes have been made but panda has never been know to intentionally rip off customers, from everything I can remember. I find it hard to believe that he would do that in such a way that can be exposed with ease, if he would do it at all.

I could be wrong, but...

Regarding the new law that's being discussed...
I could be wrong, but...
That's english language chinese media. Might as well be freebased propaganda.

In many asian countries, business keep multiple sets of books. One for the owner, one for the regulators, another for the second wife, etc. Oh you didn't know polygamy was practiced in asia? It's not spoken about, but yes.

You think they wouldn't do the same with the media? One media for citizens, one for the world, and the real deal is whispered behind closed doors? Many things happen that aren't spoken about.

It's a very different place than the english speaking world.

That's english language chinese media. Might as well be freebased propaganda.

In many asian countries, business keep multiple sets of books. One for the owner, one for the regulators, another for the second wife, etc. Oh you didn't know polygamy was practiced in asia? It's not spoken about, but yes.

You think they wouldn't do the same with the media? One media for citizens, one for the world, and the real deal is whispered behind closed doors? Many things happen that aren't spoken about.

It's a very different place than the english speaking world.
No, the country of China literally passed a law. It's not propaganda.

If there are black markets to fill a gap left after laws are passed, then so be it. It is what it is, and somewhat expected.. But at it's core, the post you responded to, is about what appears to be in all reality, a fact, not propaganda.

Back