PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hmmmm sorry guys am I missing something here!!!!!!!!!! What do pics of UPLC Aka Water Acquity the testing lab have to do with requests for pics OF HIS LAB!!!!!! SMH Wow look everyone here's my testing lab too (pics off google) lol @purplepandalabs stop fucking around and post you holding a sign in the lab pics from page 4 your LAB SUPPOSEDLY REMEMBER! !!!!! Thank you...

Google lab pics UPLC :rolleyes:
images-9.jpeg images-10.jpeg images-6.jpeg images-3.jpeg

Hmmmm sorry guys am I missing something here!!!!!!!!!! What do pics of UPLC Aka Water Acquity the testing lab have to do with requests for pics OF HIS LAB!!!!!! SMH Wow look everyone here's my testing lab too (pics of google) lol @purplepandalabs stop fucking around and post you holding a sign in the lab pics from page 4 your LAB SUPPOSEDLY REMEMBER! !!!!! Thank you...

View attachment 64457 View attachment 64458 View attachment 64459 View attachment 64460

Shit man nice setup can I get a pricelist?

Okay...new fucking rule for PPL. No more pictures without Meso hand written on card with the date. Don't even bother posting another pic without it there.
You need to report some of those pics.

Okay...new fucking rule for PPL. No more pictures without Meso hand written on card with the date. Don't even bother posting another pic without it there.
You need to report some of those pics.
Not his wife holding a hand written paper showing her tits in the lab? That sounds better...

Are you guys expecting him to brew everything himself?

I'm guessing he has connections with one of the raw producers in China, where he buys raws in large enough quantity to get good prices, he uses some of the raws to brew finished products, and the rest to sell.

He probably outsources the actual brewing. The guys in the purple panda lab coats, probably only wear those for pictures, but probably do all kind of lab work for all kinds of business.

Of course, this is all guessing, with a little bit that I read on reddit. Something about a centrino labs? They brew for panda? I forget. And I'll try and dig up again.

Some members these days seem way to easily convinced from labs Bullshit stories! We need to stop pussy footing around with these clowns and remember one important thing. These labs are ONLY GUESTS in our house! @purplepandalabs so what's the deal you getting pics of your lab with Meso name and date?

Some members these days seem way to easily convinced from labs Bullshit stories! We need to stop pussy footing around with these clowns and remember one important thing. These labs are ONLY GUESTS in our house! @purplepandalabs so what's the deal you getting pics of your lab with Meso name and date?
Fair enough. I didn't do much research on the finished products, as I was only interested in the raws.

Screenshot_20170320-145234.jpg
Here's the centrino labs comment.

Hmmmm sorry guys am I missing something here!!!!!!!!!! What do pics of UPLC Aka Water Acquity the testing lab have to do with requests for pics OF HIS LAB!!!!!! SMH Wow look everyone here's my testing lab too (pics off google) lol @purplepandalabs stop fucking around and post you holding a sign in the lab pics from page 4 your LAB SUPPOSEDLY REMEMBER! !!!!! Thank you...

View attachment 64457 View attachment 64458 View attachment 64459 View attachment 64460
UPLC? Water quality? LMAO
Now PPL is in hot water. I've always said all sources are resellers, IMO nothing wrong with being a reseller but he got caught in his lie.
How to Tell a Lie Without Being Caught
5 Steps to Save Your Reputation When You're Caught Lying

Nice catch Cdn
Do you have a chemistry background? Do you post in the Homebrewing and Testing forums?

@purplepandalabs we're waiting for the HPLC results all with lab letterhead

IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0594.JPG
UPLC? Water quality? LMAO
Now PPL is in hot water. I've always said all sources are resellers, IMO nothing wrong with being a reseller but he got caught in his lie.
How to Tell a Lie Without Being Caught
5 Steps to Save Your Reputation When You're Caught Lying

Nice catch Cdn
Do you have a chemistry background? Do you post in the Homebrewing and Testing forums?

@purplepandalabs we're waiting for the HPLC results all with lab letterhead
This is one of their official reports address at the bottom and phone # company name at the top. Also, what lie exactly did I get caught in?

I'm going to get them today, I was in hongkong yesterday getting the raw pics and I didn't have time to go to the lab

Sponsors

Latest posts