PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Good job so far.

PS anymore pictures of tits
Haha. On a more serious note. Is there anything else someone wants in pictures while he's at it. I'd really like to get this thing rolling. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I thought we put together a list of questions to ask new sources.

http://www.waters.com/waters/en_US/Original-UPLC-UHPLC-system-with-sub-2-micron-particle-technology-for-separations/nav.htm?cid=514207&locale=en_US (Original UPLC/UHPLC system with sub 2 micron particle technology for separations : Waters)

waters is the brand,acuity is the model
thought Id point that out

Hey everyone my website has been successfully upgraded so now you can put coupon codes directly into it. Our code for Meso users is: MESO-05FSN630 and it's good for 10% off

In talks with someone this morning I realized that liver values were not part of my test yesterday. I am scheduling this and will have it done in short order. All other expected values will be covered I believe.

I don't know if that was sarcasm but remember the other two members that made you think a source was good? This is that same thing. I'd slow your roll just for a little. This guy's got a safety issue don't forget.
True but read up to earlier posts. Not me who ordered. I had one of my dumb coworkers who's been trying to get my size so I told him to take the risk:D regardless if he gets popped or what. I plan on trying it out with tons of lab work.

I don't know if that was sarcasm but remember the other two members that made you think a source was good? This is that same thing. I'd slow your roll just for a little. This guy's got a safety issue don't forget.
What was the safety issue? I believe I missed it.

Thank you @purplepandalabs for taking the time to get those pics sir. Have a few questions for you as well. Are you currently on any other forum's besides Reddit? Also we see you do buisness with Jano for testing. Is that going to continue down the road sir?

Thank you @purplepandalabs for taking the time to get those pics sir. Have a few questions for you as well. Are you currently on any other forum's besides Reddit? Also we see you do buisness with Jano for testing. Is that going to continue down the road sir?
I'm only on here and Reddit currently. I actually haven't ever sent a sample to Jano for testing, quite a few people from Reddit have sent him samples of my Raws for testing but I personally haven't.

I'm only on here and Reddit currently. I actually haven't ever sent a sample to Jano for testing, quite a few people from Reddit have sent him samples of my Raws for testing but I personally haven't.
How about you quote the Reddit guys and Janos results here? Can't hurt your reputation

Good, bad or otherwise Meso doesn't tend to listen to other boards results. Janos testing has been called into question as well, so I'm not sure that's applicable here either.