PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Slight mix of both. I am on an e3d for test, effectively removing the .5 from my pinning schedule so that's a day difference per week and I'm pretty sure I made an error with how much carrier I used, making my concentration higher than advertised. Plus, I overdosed by 10% by design.

So yeah, at the end of the day I have a ways to go in the brewing department. Need better checks and balances under production.
You will have it down pat in no time bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I became a WKM after a couple months. I was talking with a guy, Melly hell or something, and he made a really good point about the status in comparison to real world knowledge.

I have a very low degree of real world experience and the last thing I wanted was a newbie to listen to my less than stellar knowledge. I spent most of my early months reading and asking more than anything I think but I asked Millard to just make me a member for that reason.

Kinda stupid but it's a true story
there are WKMs who haven't even run a cycle yet... lol

All sounds very tempting, but... since its international shipping and the CBSA is pretty good in sniffing out gear.. I think I'll pass... :(

Ok it's been 5 days waiting for confirmation of payment. I have also been waiting for a reply to my emails for 5 days now too. I sent you two emails yesterday cause you said you would take care of it and still no reply. What's going on purplepanda?

Ok it's been 5 days waiting for confirmation of payment. I have also been waiting for a reply to my emails for 5 days now too. I sent you two emails yesterday cause you said you would take care of it and still no reply. What's going on purplepanda?
Bumping so there no excuse of it being missed.

I got an email today. I got a response about 10hrs after every email. Have you checked your spam folder

I got an email today. I got a response about 10hrs after every email. Have you checked your spam folder
Yea, that's how it is for me too. Where I'm from Hong Kong is 12hrs time difference. So I take that into consideration when communicating with them.

But 5 days! Damn!