PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I found him on meso first, then went to reddit and read more. There are a couple of threads that talk about him in Meso but not much. Nothing was bad and he wasn't ousted publicly as a bad source so I though it might be a good source, and to keep digging. Reddit is the only other place I've been able to find him. What the final determining factor was how he handles bad situations. His customer service is how I would treat it in his shoes. Made me like the content I was reading and I took a chance.

I found him on meso first, then went to reddit and read more. There are a couple of threads that talk about him in Meso but not much. Nothing was bad and he wasn't ousted publicly as a bad source so I though it might be a good source, and to keep digging. Reddit is the only other place I've been able to find him. What the final determining factor was how he handles bad situations. His customer service is how I would treat it in his shoes. Made me like the content I was reading and I took a chance.
Same for me. I seen a couple threads here asking for a review. They didn't get many. I found him on Reddit, read up on him and have been following him since.

For me, I never considered homebrewing, mainly because of the reviews for all the "public" raw sellers. They all seem to get mixed reviews and poor customer service...

I haven't read anything bad about @purplepandalabs yet. And they issues that did arise(mainly with his hgh) has been handled gracefully.

There's bloodwork on Reddit, plenty of reviews on customer service and t/a. But seems like some here on meso lump Reddit in with other less favorable boards (eroids, evo), so it doesnt hold weight. Luckily now @Ickyrica put Up some bloodwork, and hopefully there will be more to come.

Reddit was where I thought he first came about too. I think it was mentioned earlier on in this thread. I'm definitely going to pull the trigger on this one just not sure when. Within the next few weeks. Hopefully nothing bad comes about till then. I think someone mentioned bloods in a few weeks too. Might have also been on another thread. Either way it would be nice to have all his raws work out and make some quality gear that I don't have to go search for.

I seen him before he came here but the prices compared to others made me hold off but im getting interested now. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't think I have any blood work for my peptides. But I do offer to pay for your lab fees cost and give 100$ store credit for bloods of products previously untested. And I have a 100% money back guarantee if the levels come back sub par
Is there a reason you don't carry IGF-1 LR3?

Best thing about tracking is you know he sent it.

Worst thing about tracking is updating it every few hours to see if it has made it half way around the world since I last checked.

All you guys with recent orders received or orders that are in transit are all for raws.

Best thing about tracking is you know he sent it.

Worst thing about tracking is updating it every few hours to see if it has made it half way around the world since I last checked.

Do you like to watch kettles boil?

Pay and forget about it until the estimated shipping time has passed.

We do actually have igf-1 lr3. I just need to take the time to list it on the website it's 360$ for 10 1000mcg vials. If you want to order some right now just send us an email
Ya. Let me get right on that. Nobody's gonna drop 360 on IGF that hasn't been tested. That's a lot of growth for $360 the way I see it.
Got any bloods on that?

So my package was attempted delivery for today. I was out so have to collect it tomorrow. That is fucking insane shipping. Not giving specific lenght but it beats every package i have ever ordered from anywhere

my last one was super fast. the other two were a more standard time, about double the amount of days. Wait until you see the shipping :) I've saved two of my shipping methods, it's way to cool to throw out.