PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So, $360 for 10mgs? Do you have any testing performed on this?

Thanks!
I only have the testing my supplier supplied to me. I have only sold like one kit of it before. But if you wanted to run some and do testing I would pay for the lab testing and give you 100$ store credit and I'd sell you the kit for 200$

I only have the testing my supplier supplied to me. I have only sold like one kit of it before. But if you wanted to run some and do testing I would pay for the lab testing and give you 100$ store credit and I'd sell you the kit for 200$
Would bloods be an appropriate way to test IGF-1 LR3? @mands a bit of help...?

Would bloods be an appropriate way to test IGF-1 LR3? @mands a bit of help...?
as opposed to what? hplc? bloods would be cheaper.

boy wouldnt it be nice to get ahold of some recombinately produced igf? its supposed to be easier to make,because its a shorter chain of aminos than gh

as opposed to what? hplc? bloods would be cheaper.

boy wouldnt it be nice to get ahold of some recombinately produced igf? its supposed to be easier to make,because its a shorter chain of aminos than gh
With bloods, though, I'm not sure WHAT to expect... Right? Also, you'd probably have to do them twice within X amount of time, to verify it's LR3 over another form if IGF-1. Also, how would you know if it was IGF-1 or a peptide?

@rog
Collected package today. It was opened by customs and resealed. Packaging is great and T/A is amazing. Will brew some tonight
That's some pretty fucking amazing stealth. I wonder if customs have dogs that can smell aas raws. I doubt it. Probably only care about hardcore drugs and explosives.

Dudes, I knew his shit was discrete but wtf. @purplepandalabs you read that latest post about your shipping? ^^^^^^^^ when people bitch about 40$ shipping from China with a short as fuck turn around with results like that they need to know what the 5 fingers said to the face....