PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So far I like what I've read. Just started reading stuff on Reddit but haven't gotten far. I'm really impressed with his customer service. @Ickyrica and his bloods along with the stealth and service make this a real serious lab to pursue. I just finished a cycle from another lab on here and all I can think about is starting the next one. It's without a doubt going to be raws from this lab. Just need to educate myself a little more and get the money together and it's a done deal.

So far I like what I've read. Just started reading stuff on Reddit but haven't gotten far. I'm really impressed with his customer service. @Ickyrica and his bloods along with the stealth and service make this a real serious lab to pursue. I just finished a cycle from another lab on here and all I can think about is starting the next one. It's without a doubt going to be raws from this lab. Just need to educate myself a little more and get the money together and it's a done deal.
It's safe to say my bloods were a bit skewed but still very legit. I do want that disclaimer tagged to those bloods, It's unfair to consumers if it isn't.

ordered from the panda last friday on the 7th of april and sent money within minutes. Got confirmation it shipped the following morning and a tracking number. i have followed it closely and it is out for delivery today on the 13th. Fucking fast is all i can say
i havent yet received but will follow up with some pics of packaging and any tests i perform to check purity...

ordered from the panda last friday on the 7th of april and sent money within minutes. Got confirmation it shipped the following morning and a tracking number. i have followed it closely and it is out for delivery today on the 13th. Fucking fast is all i can say
i havent yet received but will follow up with some pics of packaging and any tests i perform to check purity...

Don't post the packaging pics please!

Dumb enough to start his own thread, probably dumb enough to actually post packagin. You're an idiot.

Edit out your dates please

well as i was getting reemed over posting pics, mailman rang doorbell and it came.. it is packaged awesome and hidden well... will update on purity

How long would a gram of coke last? Completely clueless on reccys.

In the Caribbean 20€ a gram straight from South America(little demand here and so close to the source) in New York about $100 for the same quality... how long it last depends on quality and the person.... 1-3 grams for a crazy night for and average user

I'm from the USA but just moved to the Caribbean recently btw

In the Caribbean 20€ a gram straight from South America(little demand here and so close to the source) in New York about $100 for the same quality... how long it last depends on quality and the person.... 1-3 grams for a crazy night for and average user
Damn. My parents sad they loved it pre-workout. Never tried it and most likely never will.