PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol, this is funny and tragic all at the same time. Who's on first?!?

Shipping details should always be kept discrete. The thing about stealth shipping is the whole stealth moniker falls apart when it's published and documented. It's like playing hide and go seek with and yelling into a megaphone when your hiding.

Lol, this is funny and tragic all at the same time. Who's on first?!?

Shipping details should always be kept discrete. The thing about stealth shipping is the whole stealth moniker falls apart when it's published and documented. It's like playing hide and go seek with and yelling into a megaphone when your hiding.
Totally understand now...

guess i clearly dont understand why posting a pic of how well they hid it would be an issue.. but def wont post a pic of it

Ok sir I will explain. There is a LE (law enforcement) presence on MESO. Your stuff went through customs before you got it. It obviously cleared customs and the search they do before arriving at your door this morning. You can assume this is because it was packaged and hidden well. Now you want to show the LE/customs on here what to look for/where to look exactly for everyone else's packages?

Sounds kinda dumb huh?

@Ickyrica beat me to it lol

Damn. My parents sad they loved it pre-workout. Never tried it and most likely never will.

I have it's not impressive to me... good energy but shit pumps from constricted blood flow.... I prefer dmaa based prework outs..... I've been using blackstones dust extreme works everytime no tolerance build up yet

Reading these last few messages and completely understand the need for being discreet about shipping and stuff yet I'm still in disbelief that coke is a 100 bucks a gram. WTF. I used to pay 100 to 120 for a ball. Wow I'm so fucking old and out of the loop. @purplepandalabs can you elaborate on this dark web thing. Feel free to pm If you don't want it in the open.

We have a good thing going with this source so far. Let's not ruin it by being over eager with posting pictures or dates.

Give feedback etc but keep it vague. No dates, locations, pictures of packages. Ive had a scare with my package being opened and I definitely don't want anyone to go to jail for something as silly as wanting to grow so muscle.

@Finaplixguy711 thanks for being cool with it, we have your best interests at heart.

We have a good thing going with this source so far. Let's not ruin it by being over eager with posting pictures or dates.

@Finaplixguy711 thanks for being cool with it, we have your best interests at heart.

I agree with all this. It's off to a good start and I'd like to keep that going.

@Finaplixguy711 Didn't mean to drop the F bomb on ya and snap about it but Ive been there many of time when people are arrested for drugs and unrelated stuff. It's never a good experience and it's always started by something little.

Going to pull the trigger today. Not sure what to get lol
Pick up some oral raws and let us know how they are ;) lol I'm not into brewing but I think I might have to capsule up a few of these oral raws as they have some pretty nice prices

Pick up some oral raws and let us know how they are ;) lol I'm not into brewing but I think I might have to capsule up a few of these oral raws as they have some pretty nice prices
I like the Dbol. Capped at 50mg but have backed off to maybe half that because of back pumps. I like the halo but only on an empty stomach fwiw. That was capped at 20mg

Exactly how I feel! I want to order about 7-8 different types but my biggest fear is them getting mixed up. Last thing I want is my DNP to be halo etc. I wonder if I should just order about 2-3 to avoid this. I mean I could go off texture but most of the stuff he has is foreign to me :/