• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

definitely a well planned come up.
Since nothing is being sent to the DEA (who wouldn't be able to take it anyway) the only people who will lose anything are the folks who pay these useless Chinese fucks the

The whole website is compromised at this point as you can't even contact customer service (the hacker has the primary email). If someone has a direct email to customer service, please post here.

@blazedjunkie - this is a blackmail scam by an evil person. You don't need to worry about DEA or any of that nonsense, but it is concerning that your/our information was breached and can be leaked out. I sure hope PPL puts out a statement to customers. It's the least they can do.

Yeah the customer service email is literally the hackers email, so glad my order has already shipped. Heard these guys were good but this is too much, I highly doubt I will ever order through them again.

Lol I just forwarded that same e-mail saying I received it to the customer service email of purplepandalabs. Nevermind,all we can do now is ignore and hope our shit comes through.

Let us know what they write back.
"Your order is perfectly normal still. One of my old company managers had a small list of customer information I was having him do demographic screening with. He has since stopped working for us. He used a spoofing email to look like our email. My email and website are both secure. That’s why the email you received didn’t have any of your order information on it. Him and the matter are being dealt with swiftly. We apologize for any worries this may have caused you"

Yup can confirm it was a spoofing email. The blackmail e-mail shows the customer service email of PPL but when you click reply the "to" email address is of a different one.

Gonna need a timeline on this whole saga. When was this person doing ‘demographic research’ (which holy shit that seems like a bad idea), when did you find out he was a scammer, when did he leave the company, etc?

So lets see:

First explanation was that it was a guy using the first emails that were compromised a year ago (which was a huge problem).

Your second explanation was blaming customers because they for sure were using the same user and password.

But now you have a third explanation of a rogue ex employee which used a “small list” (so small that the thread got full of complains, guys you are lucky apparently everyone here was part of a small list!), for researching purposes which sounds shady and stupid at equal parts.

Pictures of the products currently used would a plus
Fwiw, the shipping methods used are as good as can be. Won't get into detail publicly but it can't be beat. Maybe matched but not beat.

I've used PPL for test cyp, deca, tren a and Dbol. No bloods taken at all, just aas usage and whatever the results ended up being. I'm currently running their cyp @ 600mg/wk, Deca @ 250mg/wk, tren ace @ 350mg/wk. Dbol to start in a few weeks.

I am hell bent on getting bloods because I am starting to get acne on my back and want to see what's going on with my body. So, as an early promise to the thread I will get bloods and post up.

What's the Meso protocol again? 48hrs after last pin??

Yea, I can't say I buy the damage control. It would be better to just own the problem rather than try to make things up. The last time I ordered was a couple years ago and quite a few addresses back. Then you have people coming forward that are very new to PPL receiving the same blackmail.

"Old company manager"

"Since stopped working for us"

So why does this old company manager have records that include new customers? Are we to believe you were using this old company manager on a one-off basis to do demographic analysis within just the past few weeks? If so, it sure sounds like way more than a "small list," and that's really pushing the boundaries of believability to even get that far.

A quick header analysis shows it was spoofed, but the data is very real. You got jacked.

I thought it was fairly universal that sources not keep customer information, especially for a large one that has so much visibility. It's either willful negligence or hubris to do otherwise.

Alright gentleman, when I became I rep I said that I'd be as honest as possible. So here's the scoop....

There's no data breach, not like you're thinking. I'm not a tech guy, so if I use the wrong wordage, don't kill me. We checked the logs and there's been no one logging into the site other than the 2-3 people that are supposed to be. I cannot even log onto the site. The security on the site is solid.

What's happened is it's our shipper, that we used. Past tense. We found out that he was stealing from us and fired him. Apparently he had an exit plan, and that was to save some names and emails and send some emails. Sucks. I know. I'm not making lite of it or down playing it, full disclosure. I even got a letter.

He's being delt with on that side of the world. So ignore the email. It's 100% BS, and don't send anyone any money. I'd say don't even reply to em, but I know a few of you have.

Again, not trying to down play it. It sucks. Just wanted to put it out there. For anyone that was effected here's a discount code a5h9v4 it's for 10%. We do and are now using a different shipping method.

I appreciate the clarity @PandaRep and transparency during issues like this is extremely important.

Although i feel some kind of way about the data I feel naked , per say.. it was almost violating to know that someone has personal data. On that note, can i make a recommendation. I know that after some time the orders are deleted from the account on the site.. can we see the same thing with orders, or is name and shipping address only compromised? If thats the case , what would it take to have that data (name and address) deleted after say, 90 days, revolving? I know it can be done on the account, however im not 100% on your business design ( nor do i need to know) and feel that there may be another process which this information gets handed off to a "shipper". In that case, how much authority would you have over that, and how would you be able to show in transparency that this security "issue" has been prevented from happening in the future?

I appreciate the clarity @PandaRep and transparency during issues like this is extremely important.

Although i feel some kind of way about the data I feel naked , per say.. it was almost violating to know that someone has personal data. On that note, can i make a recommendation. I know that after some time the orders are deleted from the account on the site.. can we see the same thing with orders, or is name and shipping address only compromised? If thats the case , what would it take to have that data (name and address) deleted after say, 90 days, revolving? I know it can be done on the account, however im not 100% on your business design ( nor do i need to know) and feel that there may be another process which this information gets handed off to a "shipper". In that case, how much authority would you have over that, and how would you be able to show in transparency that this security "issue" has been prevented from happening in the future?

Appreciate that.
I think dude literally wrote down the addresses, emails and names as he shipped them.
I was thinking about talking to panda about that. We'd have to tweak the whole system I'm sure, I don't know what problems it poses to have like a 45 day auto delete or something. I'd think the delete cycle would have to be long enough to cover some slow shipping at times. Cause I KNOW someone would ask about an order, and if it's auto deleted, well they'd be out if luck. Kills any reship too.