Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone end up with their parabolan/hex having two different colors? Ordered one kit and it's hella dark, a reshipped kit that was originally missing came in way lighter. I guess the longer the ester the darker the color...? I thought it was strictly heat related how it turns out.
View attachment 250575
Haven't purchased anything tren from QSC but when I homebrew Tren A or E raws over the last 12 years I've always had colour variance from batch to batch. I don't think I've ever seen this much of a difference though.

Anyone end up with their parabolan/hex having two different colors? Ordered one kit and it's hella dark, a reshipped kit that was originally missing came in way lighter. I guess the longer the ester the darker the color...? I thought it was strictly heat related how it turns out.
View attachment 250575
It's a new brew. I have the lighter one

Totally get that I'm just trying to figure out why the variance in color. Rep said it was because of the ester. Well they're both the same ester so how does that work..
I thought the old one was sesame and the new one was mct? Unsure I'd that plays a role

Totally get that I'm just trying to figure out why the variance in color. Rep said it was because of the ester. Well they're both the same ester so how does that work..
I didn't say it was because of the ester

I said in general parabolan is darker than other esters, and color depends often on temperature and cooking for a same ester.

I said in general parabolan is darker than other esters, and color depends often on temperature and cooking for a same ester.
I know for a fact it's just like when you brew any other Tren. Yhe hotter it gets the more oxidizes snd the darker it gets. Back in the day people used to believe the darker it was the better it was so I would take about 20g and 100 ml of carrier oil and burn the shit out of it to make it real dark like brown/ almost red, and then make 900 mL and add my desired amount of the 20 ml so I got the color that I wanted and it's the same for hex.

Please let's not get it to the debate about burning off the compounds and if you heat it up too much tried it a thousand times had it tested from Jano, a blood tests and everything else. Uou cannot burn off the compound and I know people will disagree but I have proven it over and over again.

I read that post on here a few days ago where a guy said he took his test P to something like 250° f and ended up ruining it and therefore throwing it in the trash. Man if I could have came through the computer and smacked him I would have

You did say though that parabolan is the darkest ester, maybe I am reading that differently than it's meant. You also said parabolan is always dark but the new kit is dark enough. It's just confusing and was looking for some experience with these guys

A source sending in a competitor’s product for testing is very dubious for what I hope are pretty obvious reasons.
Well, Liska offered to pay the cost of testing for any of qsc customers who purchased the powder in question.

He mentioned qsc replacing the powder with real teso if it also turns out to be mystery chemicals but we all know they won't do that.

Every other source he spoke with sells teso for around $200 a gram wholesale, yet qsc can somehow sell it for $60 for 10 grams. As has been mentioned, if it is real, it would be the most profitable raw in the bb industry...if it was real that is.

Qsc won't replace the customers orders with real teso, the same way that he wouldn't replace deus pharmaceuticals order of toremefine that turned out to be clomid.

And then ask yourself, why would qsc accidentally send clomid? The answer is, nobody would have known the difference had deus not sent it to janoshik for testing.

Bottom line. Shady source here that doesn't give a fuck about his customers.

Hey QSC, when is the domestic line getting its restock? Probably posted in this thread somewhere but that’s a lot of digging to do.

Also, any new updates to your price list?

Well, Liska offered to pay the cost of testing for any of qsc customers who purchased the powder in question.

He mentioned qsc replacing the powder with real teso if it also turns out to be mystery chemicals but we all know they won't do that.

Every other source he spoke with sells teso for around $200 a gram wholesale, yet qsc can somehow sell it for $60 for 10 grams. As has been mentioned, if it is real, it would be the most profitable raw in the bb industry...if it was real that is.

Qsc won't replace the customers orders with real teso, the same way that he wouldn't replace deus pharmaceuticals order of toremefine that turned out to be clomid.

And then ask yourself, why would qsc accidentally send clomid? The answer is, nobody would have known the difference had deus not sent it to janoshik for testing.

Bottom line. Shady source here that doesn't give a fuck about his customers.
Bro you sound like a whinny kid that got picked on in High school. Nobody cares about what you say anymore. Your issues are so old. Move on.

Bro you sound like a whinny kid that got picked on in High school. Nobody cares about what you say anymore. Your issues are so old. Move on.
Suck a dick, clown. This shitty source is sending out who knows what and claiming it's teso. It's not old shit, you fucking retard. It's a current situation.