Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I performed some measurements last night with the micro scoops

All measurements done with the A&D Newton EJ-303.
All scoops using big side, level and not packed and multiple measurement to compare scoops:

Telmisartan: orange scoop 4mg
Turnibol: Orange scoop 13mg
Var: Orange scoop 15mg
glutathione: Orange scoop 10 mg
Carderine GW501516: Orange scoop 20mg / red scoop 10mg
Tretinoin: Orange scoop 4mg (this is the topical solution that is like retinol-a)
Berberine: Orange scoop 7mg
TUDCA: Orange scoop 16mg

I am on the search for a slightly larger scoop that is a common scoop, for the Telmisartan and TUDCA..

on a sidenote, if anybody purchases the telmisartan raws. make sure that you have plenty of silicia gel packs. this raw really absorbs moisture like crazy.

Txhero

Last edited:
I don’t think it was the l carnitine i just got up to speed reading a shit ton of pages and yours ended up being by the fourth one about brewing and i bunched all of it together
Honestly brewing isn’t too complicated but for the price of QSC’s pre-brewed there’s not much point except to have a 2-year personal stock saved up just in case.

All scoops using big side, level and not packed and multiple measurement to compare scoops:

Tretinoin: Orange scoop 4mg

I am on the search for a slightly larger scoop that is a common scoop, for the Telmisartan and TUDCA..

on a sidenote, if anybody purchases the telmisartan raws. make sure that you have plenty of silicia gel packs. this raw really absorbs moisture like crazy.

Txhero
I’m assuming that’s Isotretinoin.

Also huge, huge thanks for this. The more data we get the better. Nice to see additional compounds weighed out.

Tretinoin: Orange scoop 4mg

Txhero
Thanks for that, I believe this info deserves a seperate thread, you can gather also all the previous measurements, otherwise it's gonna be buried in this thread, as it moves very fast.

Honestly brewing isn’t too complicated but for the price of QSC’s pre-brewed there’s not much point except to have a 2-year personal stock saved up just in case.

I’m assuming that’s Isotretinoin.

Also huge, huge thanks for this. The more data we get the better. Nice to see additional compounds weighed out.
no. This is the actual retinol-a type. product called tretinoin for skin care.

I will actually edit to post to make sure that that is specified

How are you preparing / “brewing” the tretinoin?
I am still fine, tuning my recipe. I am making a .25 mg solution.

Right now I have two recipes
Propylen Glycol (PG) and tretinoin
PG, 90% isopropyl alcohol, oleic acid, isopropyl myristateand tretinoin.

I am actually thinking about adding beeswax or xantham gum to both recipes to thicken it up to see how it works. Right now it is a solution and I'm looking more for a gel or cream.

both recipes are strong and need to be shaken well before use. Unfortunately, it can separate quickly and sometimes I think I'm getting a stronger solution than I should. Thus, I've gotten some extra peeling that I was not expecting, but I can tell you, my acne has gone down quite drastically, and my skin looks a whole lot better..

Lesson learned. Make sure you wash your hands well after applying. when I touch my junk, I did not realize that I had some still on my hands and I've definitely chemically exfoliated my balls and shaft. This is actually had pros and cons.
The pro: it's more sensitive and has a little bit extra pleasure
The con: it's more sensitive in my underwear is very noticeable.

It took about a week before my skin got back to its normal condition in that area.

I'm actually going to start a thread on this later on this week to provide insight, and maybe get some suggestions.

TXhero

Tretinoin: Orange scoop 4mg (this is the topical solution that is like retinol-a)

Txhero
buy a set of kitchen measuring spoons (smidgen, dash, pinch, etc)

its like 5-10 on amazon

That salbutamol test result is not good, but thanks for sharing. What is the remaining 15% content?

Are there plans to get the purity up to a higher percentage?

Back