Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That salbutamol test result is not good, but thanks for sharing. What is the remaining 15% content?

Are there plans to get the purity up to a higher percentage?
I do not think I've seen better salbutamol results, usually the reports I've seen in the past are in this range 70%-85%

It will be nice if some members can share any salbutamol raws lab tests that they've seen in the past

I might be wrong, maybe @janoshik can enlighten us if he have tested higher purity salbutamol raws, I am curious to get more info about it.

How do you use it?
He listed his carrier ingredients above. Note that you can search drugs.com and it will list things for the FDA-approved medicines. For example, tretinoin gel/cream:

> Each gram of Tretinoin gel contains Tretinoin in either of two strengths, 0.025% (0.25 mg) or 0.01% (0.1 mg) in a gel vehicle of hydroxypropyl cellulose, butylated hydroxytoluene, and alcohol 90% w/w.

> Each gram of Tretinoin cream contains Tretinoin in either of three strengths, 0.1% (1 mg), 0.05% (0.5 mg), or 0.025% (0.25 mg) in a hydrophilic cream vehicle of: stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, polyoxyl 40 stearate, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, butylated hydroxytoluene, and purified water.

However you can also search marketing materials, patents, and in particular, clinical trials for even more detailed breakdowns. There may be better carriers out there than what has been clinically trialed — marketing materials will help.

For example, Transcutol® P has been tested with Isotretinoin, probably it would work well with tretinoin as well as they are similarly oleophilic. However, it’s meant as a transdermal vehicle, not necessarily as a topical vehicle.

Other popular options for dermal application of corticosteroids include Vanicream and CeraVe moisturizing cream. These are much easier : kinder to the skin, but while they work well enough for topical steroids they may interfere with tretinoin, which may need unhindered access to the skin surface.

Retinol is also very similar and is incorporated into a wide variety of skincare products, but it’s unregulated / untested so it’s not clear if adding it to creams like CeraVe is actually clinically helpful.

Last edited:
I am still fine, tuning my recipe. I am making a .25 mg solution.

Right now I have two recipes
Propylen Glycol (PG) and tretinoin
PG, 90% isopropyl alcohol, oleic acid, isopropyl myristateand tretinoin.

I am actually thinking about adding beeswax or xantham gum to both recipes to thicken it up to see how it works. Right now it is a solution and I'm looking more for a gel or cream.

both recipes are strong and need to be shaken well before use. Unfortunately, it can separate quickly and sometimes I think I'm getting a stronger solution than I should. Thus, I've gotten some extra peeling that I was not expecting, but I can tell you, my acne has gone down quite drastically, and my skin looks a whole lot better..

Lesson learned. Make sure you wash your hands well after applying. when I touch my junk, I did not realize that I had some still on my hands and I've definitely chemically exfoliated my balls and shaft. This is actually had pros and cons.
The pro: it's more sensitive and has a little bit extra pleasure
The con: it's more sensitive in my underwear is very noticeable.

It took about a week before my skin got back to its normal condition in that area.

I'm actually going to start a thread on this later on this week to provide insight, and maybe get some suggestions.

TXhero
Following

I have 225iu of HGH (from QSC, it's great so far).

Is it better to run 1-2 IU for 100+days straight though a whole mass phase or better to blast 4-6 IU for a month or so during the phase.

Currently on 250 test 250 metformin 1iu on a bridge between bulk and bulk. Drugs will scale up when food isn't growing me anymore at these doses.

I have 225iu of HGH (from QSC, it's great so far).

Is it better to run 1-2 IU for 100+days straight though a whole mass phase or better to blast 4-6 IU for a month or so during the phase.

Currently on 250 test 250 metformin 1iu on a bridge between bulk and bulk. Drugs will scale up when food isn't growing me anymore at these doses.
4-6 IU for 100+days

Lower the test to 100mg-125mg per week (trt dose) otherwise your bridge is like a cycle. Having a good clean off is the best way to get maximum growth on your next cycle.

I do not think I've seen better salbutamol results, usually the reports I've seen in the past are in this range 70%-85%

It will be nice if some members can share any salbutamol raws lab tests that they've seen in the past

I might be wrong, maybe @janoshik can enlighten us if he have tested higher purity salbutamol raws, I am curious to get more info about it.
I'm not at a computer right now, but isn't salbutamol usually used in salt forms (eg sulphate)?

I am still fine, tuning my recipe. I am making a .25 mg solution.

Right now I have two recipes
Propylen Glycol (PG) and tretinoin
PG, 90% isopropyl alcohol, oleic acid, isopropyl myristateand tretinoin.

I am actually thinking about adding beeswax or xantham gum to both recipes to thicken it up to see how it works. Right now it is a solution and I'm looking more for a gel or cream.

both recipes are strong and need to be shaken well before use. Unfortunately, it can separate quickly and sometimes I think I'm getting a stronger solution than I should. Thus, I've gotten some extra peeling that I was not expecting, but I can tell you, my acne has gone down quite drastically, and my skin looks a whole lot better..

Lesson learned. Make sure you wash your hands well after applying. when I touch my junk, I did not realize that I had some still on my hands and I've definitely chemically exfoliated my balls and shaft. This is actually had pros and cons.
The pro: it's more sensitive and has a little bit extra pleasure
The con: it's more sensitive in my underwear is very noticeable.

It took about a week before my skin got back to its normal condition in that area.

I'm actually going to start a thread on this later on this week to provide insight, and maybe get some suggestions.

TXhero
Is Tretinoin a good alternative to accutane? Any sides when applied topically?

Not now, but planned, there is a certain order in arranging priority items: oils, then peptides, then raws. Now we filled the US warehouse with almost all oils, 1/4-1/3 of peptides, and once done we will start adding raws.
Does your company plan on doing it in the next month or two or is it going to be longer than that?

Is Tretinoin a good alternative to accutane? Any sides when applied topically?
Fewer sides topically but the same sides - dry skin, easy to sunburn. But at least it mostly only affects where it’s applied instead of your whole body. Isotretinoin is known to be stressful on liver, kidneys, and lipids — really all Retinoids, but applying topically should reduce this, I’d need to look up how much of a difference it makes.

I see a lot of reports with oral isotretinoin that if you take a large enough dose for long enough, you basically permanently cure acne and don’t need it again (or just very small dose). I don’t see those reports with topical tretinoin.

Benzoyl peroxide is also supposed to help acne and can be found in drug stores. Along with showering twice a day, especially right after exercise. Retinol is an OTC option instead of tretinoin, same family of chemical just a bit more mild.

How the fuck does that work?
It works because we are old and have poor insulin resistance and insulin sensitivity. Even eating healthy it's a struggle when you get closer to 50 for some folks. Semaglutide fixes all these problems so you can keep the same diet if you have these problems and you'll lose weight cuz it corrects those issues.

Back