Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please elaborate more about this product, Retatrutide.

The use, suggested dosage per week or day.
LY-3437943, GIPR/GLP-1R/GCGR激动剂

Studied at 1-12mg, similar doses to tirzepatide.

I talked to a few companies in China that can produce raw powder but need someone like QSC to test, lyophilize and sterile fill.

In a year or two it will be FDA approved and wildly popular. Good opportunity to get ahead of the market for someone.

I talked to a few companies in China that can produce raw powder but need someone like QSC to test, lyophilize and sterile fill.

In a year or two it will be FDA approved and wildly popular. Good opportunity to get ahead of the market for someone.
@janoshik can Retatrutide be tested?

Thanks, so the kits should be something like tirzepatide 5mg and 10mg.

Yeah, probably 3mg (for 0.3, 0.6, and 1mg doses) and 12mg (for 3mg, 4.5, and 6mg doses). And once these clinical trials report their results, or once enough Meso members figure out what range seems to work, maybe you'll only need one size.

I think I read somewhere that 12mg doses universally caused vomiting. But I may be getting that confused with a long-acting “semaglutide” candidate that had similar dose ranges.

Also note that 0.3mg looks mildly efficacious. I think highest approved dose will either be 4.5 or 6mg (maybe 3mg, much lower chance). Positive Cardiovascular effects seem to really kick in around 3mg.

But the effective dosing amounts and frequency are completely different between BPC-157 and TB-500 if you combine them you are going to lose effectiveness
This is to heal your Pec correct?
The most effective dosing for TB 500 is less frequent and a much higher amount (mg vs the mcg for BPC)
….unless you put 10x the amount of TB-500 in with the BPC?

Edit: Just read your other thread. Now I understand why.
Yes so i would add in the amount that would make each dose accordingly. Just take each ED. From same vial. I would male ratio proper.

Yes so i would add in the amount that would make each dose accordingly. Just take each ED. From same vial. I would male ratio proper.
Folks run it differently tho. Leave em both solo and let them mix as they see fit if they even wanna mix the two together. Kinda cements someone into a single choice. 5mg each vial do what you will.

So I tried trest ace with no test and a lil mast and injectable winni
Look is acceptable but do not like the feel of it
Now to try the TREN hex I've been staying at for a few weeks now
Gonna run test p for a week or 2 til the test c and TREN hex starts to build up
Gonna try TREN hex at 75mg a week and back to test c at 250 a week
Indigestion is already a thing so might as well give the tren 1 last go
If not a better situation then might just go high test for a bit then back to 250mg a week
If not a better look or have problems test only might be what use for a good while
If can't up the food what's the point
Already have a good base and love the vascular look but what's the point mitigating side affects with not much change in physique
Wish me well fellas
I usually switch up compounds every 4/5 weeks so maybe just oversaturated my shit
Any suggestions welcome
Thanks in advance

Back