Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

not sure, ive read differently

ive experimented with trest a and trest e for TRT and ive always felt a hits quick and leaves fast

Are we going on feels reports or science-based ester half lives?

Question aside, the changes to steroid plotter are interesting

Edit - that link is 9 years old. Are these still the current values used in the app?

Are we going on feels reports or science-based ester half lives?

Question aside, the changes to steroid plotter are interesting

Edit - that link is 9 years old. Are these still the current values used in the app?
The ester hasnt changed either since 1970, has it?

The ester hasnt changed either since 1970, has it?

I wouldn't think it has so I'm not entirely sure why there'd be a need to change the ester half life in the app, or why it would have been wrong I. The first place. Perhaps confusion around half life and terminal half life? Idk...

Please elaborate more about this product, Retatrutide.

The use, suggested dosage per week or day.
Tl;dr - 0.3mg to 6mg injected SubQ once per weeks appears to be the efficacious range.

12 weeks of 1x/week subcutaneous injection. 0.5mg to 6mg (no additional effects on blood glucose found above 6mg). Lot of people dropped out due to COVID, not comprehensive enough.

Side effects really seem to kick in above 3mg injected once per week. Half-life appears to be about 130-160 hours. Lower blood pressure starts around 0.3 to 1mg, but comes with increase in HR.

Completed studies which haven't published results yet to keep an eye on: Search of: LY3437943 | Completed Studies - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov

here is a great paper in my opinion
weekly injection (but i guess we have to see if increasing frequency lowers side effects as we did with semaglutide)
10mg vials would be perfect imo

10mg doesn't seem terrible but looks like the Pharma doses are probably going to go up to 6mg injection 1x/week. And some people may want as low as 0.3g or 1mg.

So a 6mg vial would last 1 week for some people, and 18 weeks for other people. But generally we try to aim for 30 days max shelf life for reconstituted peptides, so this is a hard one to figure out until results are published from the studies that have more than 100 people.

If I'm doing 6mg shots, I'd want 18mg bottles to keep it under 1mL per shot.
If I'm doing 0.3 to 1mg shots, I'd want 4mg bottles so I don't have to pay for peptide that I'm going to throw out after 4 weeks. Also measuring out 5 units / 0.05mL feels kind of dumb even with a 30 unit slin pin.

Perhaps confusion around half life and terminal half life?
Half life is the time it takes for X amount to become X/2. Terminal half life is the time it takes for the body to clear the compound. We are interested in the former for in cycle and the later in case of pct planning.

That being said, carrier oil and individual levels of estarase and lipase enzymes in someones body have a profound impact on the response and saturation levels. Something most people just don't count into the equation

Half life is the time it takes for X amount to become X/2. Terminal half life is the time it takes for the body to clear the compound. We are interested in the former for in cycle and the later in case of pct planning.

That being said, carrier oil and individual levels of estarase and lipase enzymes in someones body have a profound impact on the response and saturation levels. Something most people just don't count into the equation
Yeah individual people's bodies have a massive effect on half-life. And even if your body has the "average" clearance rate its STILL not really just a pure "(t½ = 0.693 × Vd /CL)" half life equation.

Like, your body is also still absorbing it while it's clearing it. Steroidplot and other websites show an instant absorption but that's not how it works in real life.

Look at "Table 1" from this study: Sci-Hub | Detection of testosterone esters in blood. Drug Testing and Analysis, 7(11-12), 983–989 | 10.1002/dta.1914 Notice how the half-life for subject 1 was 35-75% longer than for subject 3 for test prop, test PP, and test isocaproate. That's a massive difference between just 3 subjects. Imagine the differences they'd find if they did this for 100 subjects.

So, yes, the "SCIENCE" says the half-life of Test Cyprionate is blah blah blah. And that's a GREAT starting point. But the reality is ... who the fuck knows for you? You can only find out through blood testing, and 'feels', what works best for you personally.

I'm not sure, but epistane indeed does degrade really fast. Would have to look into it to confirm what it degrades into.
Curious as well. If someone had a 10+ year old bottle that'd be cool to find out

Anyone use the qsc epistane tabs they used to produce? 25 mg/per

You can only find out through blood testing, and 'feels', what works best for you personally.
Quoted for emphasis.

People need to figure out what works best and how it works for their body and quit the cookie cutter advice that reddit spews out.

I tried adding 100mg/wk Tren A to my trt dose (200mg Test C).
Anyway, anger was too much. Dropped down to 70mg/wk.
Still not a good place, would get pissed pretty easily and fester on it. Could control myself but just got sick of being pissed most of the time.
I've switched to Tren H and am at 100mg/wk and it is so much better mentally. YMMV.
I keep it low dose like 200 mg and the sides are manageable

Can you mix BPC 157 and TB in same vial?

As in i get both, reconstitute and combine together.

Tl;dr - 0.3mg to 6mg injected SubQ once per weeks appears to be the efficacious range.

12 weeks of 1x/week subcutaneous injection. 0.5mg to 6mg (no additional effects on blood glucose found above 6mg). Lot of people dropped out due to COVID, not comprehensive enough.

Side effects really seem to kick in above 3mg injected once per week. Half-life appears to be about 130-160 hours. Lower blood pressure starts around 0.3 to 1mg, but comes with increase in HR.

Completed studies which haven't published results yet to keep an eye on: Search of: LY3437943 | Completed Studies - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov
Thanks, so the kits should be something like tirzepatide 5mg and 10mg.

Can you mix BPC 157 and TB in same vial?

As in i get both, reconstitute and combine together.
But the effective dosing amounts and frequency are completely different between BPC-157 and TB-500 if you combine them you are going to lose effectiveness
This is to heal your Pec correct?
The most effective dosing for TB 500 is less frequent and a much higher amount (mg vs the mcg for BPC)
….unless you put 10x the amount of TB-500 in with the BPC?

Edit: Just read your other thread. Now I understand why.

Last edited:
Is the max weight that you can order at one time from China 2kg?
If not, what is the max weight?
Thanks.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back