Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long do the USA guys generally wait for an INTL order? I hear everything from 3 to 8 weeks. I won't be tracking or anything so I just want know when to start watching for it lol.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can you confirm if your rip blend is held in mct ? I’ve used your sust and dhb with zero pip, swelling or lumps but this rip is brutal even at .5 of a ml diluted with some other gear I already have which is definitely gtg.

I recently bought some IGF-1 LR3 to try along with their GH. The IGF-1 is good. I'm getting low blood sugar if I don't eat soon after, I'm looking fuller and leaner. I'm a powerlifter and don't train for a pump, yet the pump is noticeable and lasts for the remainder of the day after working out.

Nice. How much IFG-1 LR3 and GH are you running?

@Kash89

So you are a “user” who is also supposedly a female?

Here we go again lmaoo.... I love how there is a very clear generational divide between internet users.

The old guys think any picture of a girl is real. Their whole Facebook friends list is a bunch of fake spam accounts. He is liking all of their posts and commenting "beautiful" on each photo that is clearly fake.

Then the new generation of men comes in with their profile pictures as hot girls, anime titties, and pure shitposting memes. The old guys can't even fathom the idea that a guy would play as a female video game character or use her as a picture in some random ass forum.

Here we go again lmaoo.... I love how there is a very clear generational divide between internet users.

The old guys think any picture of a girl is real. Their whole Facebook friends list is a bunch of fake spam accounts. He is liking all of their posts and commenting "beautiful" on each photo that is clearly fake.

Then the new generation of men comes in with their profile pictures as hot girls, anime titties, and pure shitposting memes. The old guys can't even fathom the idea that a guy would play as a female video game character or use her as a picture in some random ass forum.

My alibaba account at that time was Tracy

don’t have any social media besides the boards.yeah I’m probably old

Back