Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here we go again lmaoo.... I love how there is a very clear generational divide between internet users.

The old guys think any picture of a girl is real. Their whole Facebook friends list is a bunch of fake spam accounts. He is liking all of their posts and commenting "beautiful" on each photo that is clearly fake.

Then the new generation of men comes in with their profile pictures as hot girls, anime titties, and pure shitposting memes. The old guys can't even fathom the idea that a guy would play as a female video game character or use her as a picture in some random ass forum.
Premise isn't entirely true as I'm an old guy but minus that it's funny. I think it's just idiots being idiots, regardless of age.

I recently bought some IGF-1 LR3 to try along with their GH. The IGF-1 is good. I'm getting low blood sugar if I don't eat soon after, I'm looking fuller and leaner. I'm a powerlifter and don't train for a pump, yet the pump is noticeable and lasts for the remainder of the day after working out.
awesome glad to hear its gtg. For the price you cant beat it. I may have to pull the trigger. How much are you using?

I recently bought some IGF-1 LR3 to try along with their GH. The IGF-1 is good. I'm getting low blood sugar if I don't eat soon after, I'm looking fuller and leaner. I'm a powerlifter and don't train for a pump, yet the pump is noticeable and lasts for the remainder of the day after working out.
oh yeah that lr3 one is no joke with blood sugar. Went for a walk on empty stomach, almost passed out. Very dangerous if you are lifting on empty stomach.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can you confirm if your rip blend is held in mct ? I’ve used your sust and dhb with zero pip, swelling or lumps but this rip is brutal even at .5 of a ml diluted with some other gear I already have which is definitely gtg.
I suspected this. I’m so glad I never pulled the trigger on it. My dhb has been completely painless (have always heated it) for going on 3 weeks

Semaglutide is working. One of my friends, a woman, just saw some recent photos and sent me a concerned note asking if I'm sick because I look skinny, small, and weak.

Anyway we're no longer friends.
The effing nerve of some people! Doesn't really seem to do much for me. I could binge eat at the drop of a hat.

The effing nerve of some people! Doesn't really seem to do much for me. I could binge eat at the drop of a hat.
I can too, but he bingeing has been far less common on sema. I'm at 2.5mg now. 2mg didn't do much for me but this higher dose is working. Will introduce some of my new QSC metformin when this starts to wane then come off and use the appetite rebound for a bulk and see where I sit at the end of it all, if I need to go another round or not.

It happens brother. Just some advice going forward - girls don't really exist on the internet. And when they do, it's not on steroid forums haha
I do agree that you can never trust a picture. You never know who's on the other end. However, as for women on this steroid forum. There are a few.

I am not 100% certain, but based off of a couple past comments I think @HB_22 might be a lady.

HB if you are not a woman. My apologies I just remembering a post a while back that you made made me wonder who you were.

If you're a man and I offended you. I will find a way to make it up to you even if it's the last thing that I do with my very last breath.

TxHero

Is the new email on the front page legit? I just ordered from the old one, just fine.

Thanks.

So I placed my first order with QSC from international list. it was 1 kit of Bold U, 1 kit of Test E, 1 kit of Tren A. They shipped it off and provided me with tracking. Package arrived today and it contained only 1 kit of vials with powder in them and I have no clue what it is. I was under the impression that these kits for the things I ordered are pre mixed? Whats happening here? Do I have to ask for additional tracking? Why wasn't there 3 kits?

I also placed an additional order for bpc 157 that did arrived successfully and is working great.

Looking for some clarity here......

sounds like got a free extra kit of BPC.. or perhaps HGH or other peptide. but would guess prob screwed up and just resent BPC... best is to contact them directly. although what's sketchy is they prob won't be able to tell u 100% unless has a # or sku. another reason should have some surefire way to ID as mistakes happen.

imagine will send your order once talk to them... are tops same color ?

sounds like got a free extra kit of BPC.. or perhaps HGH or other peptide. but would guess prob screwed up and just resent BPC... best is to contact them directly. although what's sketchy is they prob won't be able to tell u 100% unless has a # or sku. another reason should have some surefire way to ID as mistakes happen.
I doubt that because I attempted to add bpc, oxytocin, and tirz to that order stated above and they told me that it had already been shipped and provided me with tracking and said I would have to place a new order.....which I did.

So I placed my first order with QSC from international list. it was 1 kit of Bold U, 1 kit of Test E, 1 kit of Tren A. They shipped it off and provided me with tracking. Package arrived today and it contained only 1 kit of vials with powder in them and I have no clue what it is. I was under the impression that these kits for the things I ordered are pre mixed? Whats happening here? Do I have to ask for additional tracking? Why wasn't there 3 kits?

I also placed an additional order for bpc 157 that did arrived successfully and is working great.

Looking for some clarity here......
You must be confused.

Your first order was tirzepatide 5mg, delivered today.

Your second order was BPC157 domestic + 2 other peptides (tirz + oxytocin) not delivered yet

We haven't send you a link yet to pay for the injectable oils.

Back