Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No problem, my suggestion is to go to gpz med lab, they have the syringe filters and sterile vials for sale.

In your situation, I would just use your qsc vials until you see rubber in the solution, once that happens set it aside, open a new vial and repeat.

Once you have 3 or 4+ vials with rubber in them that's when you bust out the syringe filter.

To filter get a 10ml syringe and draw up the oil that is contaminated with rubber from all 4 vials, then remove the needle from the luer lock. Place the syringe filter on the lier lock, then place a needle on the other end of the syringe filter to dispense the oil.

Prepare a sterile vial by inserting a 25g needle in the top to vent the air pressure out. Then stick your 10ml syringe with filter amd needle into your prepared vial and push the oil through the filter into the sterile vial.

It helps if the oil is warm, will make filtering easier.

There are probably YouTube videos you can watch to help give you a visual to match what I've laid out here.

Hope it helps, this is the system I have come up with after utilizing QSC vials for the last year plus.
Thanks bro. I'm surprised more people don't comment about rubber in their vials. I'm confused because would't it cause severe inflammation if u were to inject the rubber? It happens to every vial for me.

Last edited:
Anyone's experience ordering from east coast Canada, ETA on shipping time from payment to delivery date? Not expecting Amazon prime just wondering roughly weeks or months? Been about 12 days so far on tracking app.

Just says plane has landed.

Didn't pay for any Express line shipping (wasn't aware there was but I've been seeing now In the comments there is "direct lines"?)

Anyway rough ETA to Canadian folks or even americans on the east coast Ontario / New York

Thanks

Thanks bro. I'm surprised more people don't comment about rubber in their vials. I'm confused because would't it cause severe inflammation if u were to inject the rubber? It happens to every vial for me.
What kinda gauge drawing needle you using? I noticed a 21-22G will chop a chunk of rubber out every time. But a 25-27G has no such issues even after drawing from the vial 10+ times

The history is actually that this rep used to be a RAGING asshole, like unbelievably so.
I got to say it out loud, I miss the asshole Tracy telling people to fuck off when they became unbearable asswipes. Some still need that kind of attitude, but rep needs to stay professional I guess

P.S. I think he (Tracy) still tells people to fuck off but never puts it in writing :D

Back