Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good point, I was thinking the same thing but I ordered my primo the day it became available & haven't received it yet, then to have sent it off to jano for testing all in a 2 week window is impressive by Mr Postman! Anyway, like OP said — looks great and if that's the latest batch I'm over the moon.

On a side note, has Anyone got janoshik results on latest batch of Test-Cyp? If they were already posted lately my apologies.
I’m very impressed for the price and purity. QSC definitely set the standard for me now

I draw with an 18 and frequently get some stopper in my vials. Either avoid pulling it up or filter it. Hasn’t been an issue either way. Why would you knowingly inject the rubber? I inspect everything carefully when pulling and pinning and make sure there’s nothing foreign in the syringe.
thanks bro what filter do u use? Isn't it the source's job to filter the gear tho but instead we have to go through the extra hassle?

In the beginning, after all of my noob reading, I initially started drawing with 18ga and pinning with 25ga for my first cycle with pins. I had no problems for a long time, so I kept using the same consumables until I ran into stoppers that were more easily chewed up.
18ga wasn't the worst, but over time I definitely saw a few tiny rubber chunks. I searched for this problem and found that not all stoppers are equal, but some people just mitigate this by using smaller needles.
I re-filtered that vial and tried drawing with 25ga. I had no problem with that, and it's what I use for drawing now.
Could your vial be under a lot of vacuum, making it more difficult to draw? Maybe you need a temporary vent to help equalize. Some of my peptides have been under incredible vacuum, where all bac water was pulled through a 25ga needle quickly upon insertion of the needle - I didn't even have to push the plunger, the vacuum sucked it down!
Are you pulling the plunger down farther than the amount you are trying to draw, to create more vacuum?
In the grand scheme of things I'm still relatively new to this, but Test Prop in MCT flows very easily for me at room temperature. And warming the oil makes it flow very quickly, even through a 0.22μm filter.
If these are very simple solutions that you have already tried, I apologize and hope you figure it out quickly. Re-filtering gear isn't the worst, but I'm sure we would all rather be doing other things.
Thx for response. yes, I actually am pulling the plunger down farther than the amount I am trying to draw to create more vacuum since the 25 gauge I use takes forever to draw. Is this an incorrect approach?

I have never had issues with coring. I don't go lower than 25G though.

When I worked in pharmacy we'd use 18g needles and you could get few jabs before the rubber gave out.

Make sure you hit the vial at a 45 degree angle and once the needle starts to penetrate, turn it straight up and continue going through until the needle is all the way in. Start at an angle, and end going straight down.

Also I'm sure YOU know this, but I'll say it for the newbies who scroll past.... Don't hit the same area of the stopper every time. If you use a smaller needle you can get like 15 draws out before they start overlapping
Thanks for tips bro. so I shouldn't jab the stopper more than like 15 times? I do ED smaller injections so I typically end up jabbing each vial more than 15 times.

How many times do u typically draw from QSC vials before they're empty? Maybe I pin the rubber stopper too much
My training partner uses the Test E as trt and uses it each vial 20 or so times with no problems whatsoever.

I use 20ml vials and poke them upwards of 50 times with no rubber chunks tearing off. Just jab in a new point with a SHARP 21g at most needle.

Most times the culprit is 18g water hoses that some use to draw faster thinking the extra minute they spend pining is more valuable than the possibility of infection due to a rubber piece stuck in their body

My training partner uses the Test E as trt and uses it each vial 20 or so times with no problems whatsoever.

I use 20ml vials and poke them upwards of 50 times with no rubber chunks tearing off. Just jab in a new point with a SHARP 21g at most needle.

Most times the culprit is 18g water hoses that some use to draw faster thinking the extra minute they spend pining is more valuable than the possibility of infection due to a rubber piece stuck in their body
so u and ur training partner use vials from this source? thanks I will try jabbing a new spot in the rubber stopper every time.

Would you say the QSC rubber stoppers are of much poorer quality than other labs (for example, can someone compare it to Driada rubber stoppers?) or is it mostly a user / skill problem?

Semaglutide is working. One of my friends, a woman, just saw some recent photos and sent me a concerned note asking if I'm sick because I look skinny, small, and weak.

Anyway we're no longer friends.
Hey what dose did you start at? I read its best to start low and increase every 4 weeks

Back