Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero
Can you drop a link for where you bought them from or DM it to me? Sounds absolutely perfect!

u can he is just saying they will get sorta dull if hitting 2 or more viles before injection.

also, how are u cleaning your vials? with pads or soaking paper towel or something with 90 % iso? do u store vials straight up or sometimes on their side in a bin?
gotcha yeah I clean the vial lightly with an alcohol pad each time. And I store the vials straight up in a drawer

You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero
Wow never heard of such a device but that sounds like that might actually guarantee that no rubber pieces dislodge thx

Yeah man that guy is giving you spot on advice. Switch to slin pins. If you have to draw from more than 2 vials, just draw it, then squirt it into a new slin pin so it has a fresh needle. I buy mine from amazon and they're good. Blast away brother.
Why not just buy 1ml syringes with luer lock needles. I pin daily, use the 25 gauge to draw, then toss on the 30 gauge to inject. Much easier than trying to backfill. All available on Amazon for $10 a box of 100

Load each oil into a 3ml for your WEEKLY total.

Back load slin pin every morning with said oil(s) weekly dose/ML of oil ÷ 7

That way you avoid puncturing the vials repeatedly. I subq my weekly dose daily and that's 600mg test e, 375mg deca.(roughly .49ml subq daily, two different spots with same needle to avoid bad lumps) and all is well.

Why not just buy 1ml syringes with luer lock needles. I pin daily, use the 25 gauge to draw, then toss on the 30 gauge to inject. Much easier than trying to backfill. All available on Amazon for $10 a box of 100
This is the way, zero loss if you pull all the oil out of the hub of the needle before removing. I have 1ml syringes and like 3 different gauges and lengths of needles depending on where I'm injecting

Anyone's experience ordering from east coast Canada, ETA on shipping time from payment to delivery date? Not expecting Amazon prime just wondering roughly weeks or months? Been about 12 days so far on tracking app.

Just says plane has landed.

Didn't pay for any Express line shipping (wasn't aware there was but I've been seeing now In the comments there is "direct lines"?)

Anyway rough ETA to Canadian folks or even americans on the east coast Ontario / New York

Thanks
GTA took about a month. Tool 3 weeks after plane has landed

Loss would be high...(?)
I do the same thing with 21g-25g draw and 27g inject. No issues over one year of various brand vials.

BD PrecisionGlide are amazing vs everything else, including slin pins (especially if not backfilling the slin pin, which never worked for me I couldn’t get the air out, and injecting air is painful for me)

got 10gr of anavar and 10 gr of carderine. I did ask rep for which one is which, but i have doubts, one is powdery the other one is sugar consistency. Is anavar sugar crystaly consistency ?