Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not only are you not wrong, but QSC specifically set out to make this thread as active as possible because it keeps it at the top of the forum list for better advertising.

I mean, I'm sure that can be accomplished while still being mostly on topic but...yeah. There's a reason QSC isn't telling people to take it to another room
Damn, you nailed it.

You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero

There are a couple other follow-ups to this comment. Care to explain more how you use them?

More excited for LY3437943 tbh

Retatrutide is still in trials i thought? Not sure I wanna be the first person to test the new parachute design. I'm following but not set on ordering yet

Tirz has been around the block and it works better than most people need it to

Retatrutide is still in trials i thought? Not sure I wanna be the first person to test the new parachute design. I'm following but not set on ordering yet

Tirz has been around the block and it works better than most people need it to
I read all the trials, they’re super promising. The phase 3 trial is basically merely nailing down the final dosages for market. I mean it’s possible they discover a horrible side effect but it’s super unlikely at this stage.

They’ve already measured a lot of secondary health outcomes and it looks like it improves your health across-the-board. Huge lipids improvement, for example.

Plus the mechanisms it acts on are pretty well understood. It’s basically the same thing as tirzepatide but adds additional action at the glucagon receptors.

what's the mechanism of action for thyroid cancer? EVERY new drug sounds like a miracle that gets to phase 3, MORE action doesn't mean its a good thing and benign. why would it be super unlikely to find a side effect after longer periods of time? phase 3 is literally when they find the non acute side effects.
"The FDA usually requires a phase III clinical trial before approving a new medication. Due to the LARGER number of participants and LONGER duration or phase III, rare and long-term side effects are more likely to show up during this phase." ie used to figure out side effects is one of the MAIN reasons...

yes lipid profiles improve when you loose weight..

hope you were not one of the folks that said they rushed the vax lol....

There are higher quality official videos published by BD company, but this one seems to be the fastest to show the whole procedure. 60 second video.
if you need to inject air into the vial would you do that before putting on the adapter? or can you inject air into the vial with the adapter on?

what's the mechanism of action for thyroid cancer? EVERY new drug sounds like a miracle that gets to phase 3, MORE action doesn't mean its a good thing and benign. why would it be super unlikely to find a side effect after longer periods of time? phase 3 is literally when they find the non acute side effects.
"The FDA usually requires a phase III clinical trial before approving a new medication. Due to the LARGER number of participants and LONGER duration or phase III, rare and long-term side effects are more likely to show up during this phase." ie used to figure out side effects is one of the MAIN reasons...

hope you were not one of the folks that said they rushed the vax lol....
It's not "more action" it's actually less. That's why Tirzepatide works better than Semaglutide with fewer side effects. Semaglutide has to hammer GLP-1 with all its got, cuz it can't do anything else. Tirzepatide just massages GLP-1 and then also GIP. Retatrutide will be able to just tickle GLP-1 and GIP cuz it also can tickle the Glucagon receptor as well.

This shit isn't fucking nuclear fusion science -- it's actually pretty boring shit that we've know for like 20 years now. There's not a whole lot of surprises and unknowns with the "incretins" (these are part of that category)

No this is shown to happen regardless of weight loss.
GLP1 agonists show broad health benefits across the board.

Check this 24-month clinical trial with >3000 participants. It showed improvements in rates of:

- Cardiovascular death
- Non-fatal Myocardial Infarction
- Non-fatal Stroke
- Revascularisation
- HbA1c
- Fasting Plasma Glucose
- Body Weight
- Lipid Profile ( total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Urinary Albumin to Creatinine Ratio
- Systolic blood pressure (mmHg)
- "overall health related quality of life namely bodily pain, general health, mental component summary, mental health, physical component summary, physical functioning, role-emotional, role-physical, social functioning and vitality." (each of these categories were "quantitatively" measured using a calibrated questionnaire - - and they all showed a dose-response relationship: 1.0mg semaglutide made a bigger improvement than 0.5 mg, vs. two different placebos)

As for
EVERY new drug sounds like a miracle that gets to phase 3
Actually, about 63% to 73% of lead drugs for metabolism/endocrinology/cardiovascular health (which this falls under) pass phase 3 trials. See here: Estimation of clinical trial success rates and related parameters

idk wtf ur talking about vaxx but here are some other drugs that ARE NOT FDA APPROVED CURRENTLY:

- Boldenone
- Masterone
- Primobolan
- Trestolone
- Superdrol
- Turinabol
- Halotestin
- DHT
- Epistane
- Methyltrienolone

Many of these haven't passed Phase 3 trials also, or were taken off the market later. Guess no one here should ever use them just cuz they dont currently pass phase 3.

Great logic bro.

Last edited:
if you need to inject air into the vial would you do that before putting on the adapter? or can you inject air into the vial with the adapter on?
U basically always need to inject air into vials no matter what you're using. It'll work without that for the first 10-50% of the vial but eventually you'll suck so much out without putting anything back in that there will be a super strong vacuum and it'll take fucking forever to pull more oil out.

Shoot a few cc's of air in there and it'll pressurize the vial and make getting oil out super more easy.

anyway, do as you wish. you clearly missed the point. ~1/3 dont make it out of phase 3 which is ALOT, far from the "unlikely" as u said. and ya drugs get pulled all the time in phase 4 for MANY reasons some more benign than others. which mechanism causes the thyroid cancer again? massages and tickles are affinity terms now?

lol logic? to take something that maybe 500 people have taken for few months? means im not logical?? yowza, kids these days have no critical thinking ability. not here to argue with you, simply pointing out that YOU have NO idea how safe it is as not enough people have even taken it for long enough to know, hence the phase 3.. science often disagrees with feelings and tickles and massages...

fyi just because a drug works on other systems does not mean action is weaker nor safer.