Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Did any of you ever receive test cyp in blue top? i have only had purple (domestic) and amber (international) but i have 2 kits of blue top that I cant identify correctly.

Also, yes my anavar is sugar crystal in appearance.
The primo raw looks more flour-y
and anastrazole more crystalline interestingly

Why not just buy 1ml syringes with luer lock needles. I pin daily, use the 25 gauge to draw, then toss on the 30 gauge to inject. Much easier than trying to backfill. All available on Amazon for $10 a box of 100
thats what I have been doing but I keep getting rubber pieces floating in my vial after drawing with the 25 g too many times. And I pin with a 30g 1" but sometimes I have to push extremely hard to get the oil through which can be a challenge if Im pinning an awkward spot. How many times do u draw per vial typically? I thought this method is more common than backloading

Last edited:
You'll save the most oil possible by switching to slip tip syringes. Don't use the luer lock syringe. Or just draw with a 29 gauge slin pin. That's what I do for daily injections
I dont know anyone who uses slip tip. how would they be better. I rarely lose oil w luer lock

Last edited:
Load each oil into a 3ml for your WEEKLY total.

Back load slin pin every morning with said oil(s) weekly dose/ML of oil ÷ 7

That way you avoid puncturing the vials repeatedly. I subq my weekly dose daily and that's 600mg test e, 375mg deca.(roughly .49ml subq daily, two different spots with same needle to avoid bad lumps) and all is well.
how much oil can u pin subq without issues?

80% of the posts in this thread don’t belong here , kinda like this one lol… there is a whole forum where you guys can discuss needles and spoons ya jackasses lol I’m surprised you don’t compare where you get your tripods ?? Insane.

Are you guys really giving @connoristiny crap about cluttering a thread that is almost 1500 pages?

Come on Man. I imagine half to three quarters of this thread is pure trash.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I certainly have not been through this entire epic thread but I have heard about the arguing in it.

Are you guys really giving @connoristiny crap about cluttering a thread that is almost 1500 pages?

Come on Man. I imagine half to three quarters of this thread is pure trash.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I certainly have not been through this entire epic thread but I have heard about the arguing in it.
Not only are you not wrong, but QSC specifically set out to make this thread as active as possible because it keeps it at the top of the forum list for better advertising.

I mean, I'm sure that can be accomplished while still being mostly on topic but...yeah. There's a reason QSC isn't telling people to take it to another room

Not only are you not wrong, but QSC specifically set out to make this thread as active as possible because it keeps it at the top of the forum list for better advertising.

I mean, I'm sure that can be accomplished while still being mostly on topic but...yeah. There's a reason QSC isn't telling people to take it to another room
Correct.

Off topic subjects doesn't bother me.