Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

anyway, do as you wish. you clearly missed the point. ~1/3 dont make it out of phase 3 which is ALOT, far from the "unlikely" as u said. and ya drugs get pulled all the time in phase 4 for MANY reasons some more benign than others. which mechanism causes the thyroid cancer again? massages and tickles are affinity terms now?

lol logic? to take something that maybe 500 people have taken for few months? means im not logical?? yowza, kids these days have no critical thinking ability. not here to argue with you, simply pointing out that YOU have NO idea how safe it is as not enough people have even taken it for long enough to know, hence the phase 3.. science often disagrees with feelings and tickles and massages...

fyi just because a drug works on other systems does not mean action is weaker nor safer.
Right bro cuz u totally knew any of this before I posted it

*891 people from clinical trials so far. but yeah dont ever bother trying to do any research/learning/basic fact checking before posting. I got u!

Last edited:
Going for
Test p 100mg eod
Tren ace 100 eod
As long as the kit last, approx 27 weeks at that dosage (depending on dosage adjustment) then going for
Test e 400mg week
Deca 500mg week
So around 20 weeks

Very long cycles indeed. I monitor via a monthly blood check to my favourite steroid clinic and add /reduce what is needed.

Current
130mg Testo E
120mg Trest A
250mg DHB-C
Weekly
2,5IU HGH
50mg t4
425mg Metformin
ed

Soon
600mg Deca
400mg DHB-C
130mg Testo
Weekly
3,3IU HGH
50mg t4
850mg Metformin
ed

I got to say it out loud, I miss the asshole Tracy telling people to fuck off when they became unbearable asswipes. Some still need that kind of attitude, but rep needs to stay professional I guess

P.S. I think he (Tracy) still tells people to fuck off but never puts it in writing :D
Was he that much of an asshole though? I remember those early pages, I thought it was more reciprocal. If you were polite, he was polite, If you were an asshole he was a asshole.

People here are just use to sellers treating them like royalty rather than just being straight with people.

Made a Canadian domestic order got tracking number less then 12 hours later and got it 2 days later at my door, any plans of adding items to the Canadian domestic line?

Made a Canadian domestic order got tracking number less then 12 hours later and got it 2 days later at my door, any plans of adding items to the Canadian domestic line?
That's nice and efficient..... I am in Canada as well and was wondering if their pricelist is in USD ?
Also is it the International price list we go by if in Canada

Last edited:
yes of course in USD...

there WAS plans to expand canada domestic but no ETA. who knows maybe want to get enough stock for eu, Aussie and usa and then maybe try and build canada... can imagine just stocking 3 countries and normal wheelhouse is MASSIVE amount just tied up.. also may want to run through the old stock of hgh 94%, and restock everything at same time.. who knows, I def am just guessing.