Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

bros half the gear I get from this source crashes. I try the method of heating but it just crashes again a few hours later smh
I have purchased alotnof vials from this source. I haven't seen any of them crash. Test c, mast, primo,.npp, deca trest. Tren a. None of them have been crashed

yes of course in USD...

there WAS plans to expand canada domestic but no ETA. who knows maybe want to get enough stock for eu, Aussie and usa and then maybe try and build canada... can imagine just stocking 3 countries and normal wheelhouse is MASSIVE amount just tied up.. also may want to run through the old stock of hgh 94%, and restock everything at same time.. who knows, I def am just guessing.
HGH has been restocked in Canada last week with new batch.

I have purchased alotnof vials from this source. I haven't seen any of them crash. Test c, mast, primo,.npp, deca trest. Tren a. None of them have been crashed
Lol, you are buying the wrong stuff.
The DHB and Bold Cyp come crashed. Tracy has said this would be the case with those two.
I have heated up multiple vials on the stove for around 5 mins and that fixes the problem.
They stay in suspension and don’t crash again. I’m not sure what the other guy is doing wrong.

We need QSC muscle shirts!
I feel like that would basically just be:

7mixkh.jpg

The DHB and Bold Cyp come crashed. Tracy has said this would be the case with those two.
I have heated up multiple vials on the stove for around 5 mins and that fixes the problem.
They stay in suspension and don’t crash again. I’m not sure what the other guy is doing wrong.
I heat my dhb on my coffee maker. What temp do you use the stove?

Yes those two compounds but also NPP for me. Maybe I aint heating at high enough temperature, because I can usually get them in suspension long enough to take the shot but then they crash again

Npp crashed for me. I ordered them a few months ago but had to switch up cycles due to some stomach issues. They were sitting at room temperature during that period, and now have become a little crystalized.