Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So Tracy and I are trying to figure out a conundrum that was created by my lazy organization.

I ordered a primo kit and it arrived earlier this month with blue tops. Relatively pale as compared to the test cyp I have many kits of.

Last week I received another blue top oil, 2 kits. Darker.

The only oils as far as I am aware that I have ordered have been test cyp and primo.

I guess my question is:

For those that have received a blue top oil in the last month what was the chemical?

Any help appreciated before I resort to Jano.

Tracy has been incredibly patient and as helpful as could be expected. Between the email change, one order being split Dom/int, and me not emailing after receipt for identification I’ve made a bit of a mess.

I recently got Test E, Primo E, and Tren A, and unfortunately all three are blue.

The test and primo are a dark blue cap and the tren is a lighter blue cap that is also clear.

All three were Intl.

It's a little scary because the Primo and Test E are identical in every way with the Test E being almost imperceptably darker.

Sorry that's not gonna be super helpful.

It’s the same color top of the primo I have but it is a touch darker oil. None the less, Thank you guys…

Any thoughts appreciated
Bluetop primo

I recently got Test E, Primo E, and Tren A, and unfortunately all three are blue.

The test and primo are a dark blue cap and the tren is a lighter blue cap that is also clear.

All three were Intl.

It's a little scary because the Primo and Test E are identical in every way with the Test E being almost imperceptably darker.

Sorry that's not gonna be super helpful.

It’s the same color top of the primo I have but it is a touch darker oil. None the less, Thank you guys…

Any thoughts appreciated
Well, I guess based on my Test E being slightly darker than the Primo (very hard to see but its there) maybe it's the Test Cyp. Shrug.

ordered bpc157 wednesday, i even messed up my shipping detail.
chinese daddy fixed it for me , and my thing got here saturday, today

us warehouse time is on point. 2.5 days

my intl order is in the next county over from me so its very close also, and there probably wont be any issues with that one. ordered that one on the 4th. seems like 20 days is gonna be the ship time on that one if i had to guess.

which also makes me happy. i assumed 3-4 weeks so im impressed with that one also even though its not technically here yet.

what im saying is that this is easier than amazon literally

Just to be sure I am reading the thread correctly, these injectables are actual injectable vials ready to be injected, is this correct?

I understand they sell the kits for home brewing, but also sell ready to use injectables?

Just to be sure I am reading the thread correctly, these injectables are actual injectable vials ready to be injected, is this correct?

I understand they sell the kits for home brewing, but also sell ready to use injectables?

Yes. There's a specific section for raws in the price list. Just don't order from that if you want finished products.

that's unbelievable cheap. wtf
No that's not cheap. It's just not overpriced. It's fairly priced.

We have been trained to consider $40 vial of test cheap because there is no viable alternative for the vast majority of users. I could and still can source pharma grade vials of Test E and Deca for $2-$3. That's cheap for pharma grade.

QSC just chooses to price fairly and make money on volume of sales.

No that's not cheap. It's just not overpriced. It's fairly priced.

We have been trained to consider $40 vial of test cheap because there is no viable alternative for the vast majority of users. I could and still can source pharma grade vials of Test E and Deca for $2-$3. That's cheap for pharma grade.

QSC just chooses to price fairly and make money on volume of sales.
Fairly priced works for me! :D

Back