Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

thanks bro what filter do u use? Isn't it the source's job to filter the gear tho but instead we have to go through the extra hassle?
I just use some .22 ones from Amazon. Sterile and individually wrapped. The stopper only gets in there from repeatedly drawing from the vial and is normal.
And they do filter their product lol. Otherwise everyone would be getting infections.

I have purchased alotnof vials from this source. I haven't seen any of them crash. Test c, mast, primo,.npp, deca trest. Tren a. None of them have been crashed
I’ve had crashed tren e and crashed dhb and test c. But it was like 10 degrees F when it was delivered and at in the mailbox for a few hours before I got to it.
None has crashed again since warming it all up and getting it back into solution.

Man this thread moves fast! I was inactive for a couple days and had pages to catch up on. I see QSC has alot of new blown away customers. QSC is definitely gtg just be patient know it’s not amazon prime you’ll you will get your order. When it arrives contact the rep don’t ask here for identification. Product is amazing! Thats my free promo for QSC. Thats all i got

So Tracy and I are trying to figure out a conundrum that was created by my lazy organization.

I ordered a primo kit and it arrived earlier this month with blue tops. Relatively pale as compared to the test cyp I have many kits of.

Last week I received another blue top oil, 2 kits. Darker.

The only oils as far as I am aware that I have ordered have been test cyp and primo.

I guess my question is:

For those that have received a blue top oil in the last month what was the chemical?

Any help appreciated before I resort to Jano.

Tracy has been incredibly patient and as helpful as could be expected. Between the email change, one order being split Dom/int, and me not emailing after receipt for identification I’ve made a bit of a mess.
The oil was darker, or the blue top was a darker blue color?

I just use some .22 ones from Amazon. Sterile and individually wrapped. The stopper only gets in there from repeatedly drawing from the vial and is normal.
And they do filter their product lol. Otherwise everyone would be getting infections.

Just make sure it's the right kind of material used for the filter, it HAS to be the PVDF filter. Otherwise the BB/BA in the gear will dissolve some of the filter membrane and you will potentially be injecting weird plastic polyvinyl shit without knowing it.

I haven't been able to find any filters I would trust on Amazon that's why I just pay a little extra to get the whatman name brand filters.
@connoristiny

When it comes to sterility of your gear and injecting it into your body it's worthwhile to spend a couple of extra bucks to make sure you have the appropriate materials.

Just make sure it's the right kind of material used for the filter, it HAS to be the PVDF filter. Otherwise the BB/BA in the gear will dissolve some of the filter membrane and you will potentially be injecting weird plastic polyvinyl shit without knowing it.

I haven't been able to find any filters I would trust on Amazon that's why I just pay a little extra to get the whatman name brand filters.
@connoristiny

When it comes to sterility of your gear and injecting it into your body it's worthwhile to spend a couple of extra bucks to make sure you have the appropriate materials.

1. PTFE
    Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes are chemically resistant to nearly all solvents, acids and bases. The membrane has low extractables and good thermal stability. PTFE is hydrophobic and requires pre-wetting prior to use with aqueous solvents.
    Membrane: HPLC certified PTFE, with polypropylene support
    Use with: Aggressive solvents, strong acids, alcohols, bases, aromatics
    Don’t use with: Aqueous samples without pre-wetting (causes high back-pressure)
    Sterilization: Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave 121°C at for 15 minutes.
    Applications: Filtration of aggressive organic or highly basic solutions, transducer protectors.
  2. PVDF
    Polyvinylidene difluoride is a hydrophilic membrane that is suitable for most general biological sample filtration. It has a broad chemical compatibility and is a low protein binder and so a good choice where high protein recovery is required.
    Membrane: HPLC-certified PVDF
    Use with: Alcohols, weak acids, proteins, peptides and other bio-molecules
    Don’t use with: Some strong acids, bases, esters, ethers or ketones.
    Sterilization: Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125°C for 15 minutes.
    Applications: General biological filtration, filtration of samples for high protein recovery.
Pic of the filters I use

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Back