Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for tips bro. so I shouldn't jab the stopper more than like 15 times? I do ED smaller injections so I typically end up jabbing each vial more than 15 times.
Those rubber stoppers will not hold up to that many entries. I do dailies as well, that's why I suggested take all your oil for a week, test primo whatever and mix a week's worth together in a separate sterile vial with a better stopper on it.

maybe I'll try a slin pin thanks. Do u inject with the same slin pin that u draw with?
Yeah man that guy is giving you spot on advice. Switch to slin pins. If you have to draw from more than 2 vials, just draw it, then squirt it into a new slin pin so it has a fresh needle. I buy mine from amazon and they're good. Blast away brother.

Hey what dose did you start at? I read its best to start low and increase every 4 weeks

from anecdotes its best to use as little as possible for as long as possible and ONLY increase once looses effectiveness. raising for sake of raising will just increase sides aswell as decrease effectiveness sooner...

Those rubber stoppers will not hold up to that many entries. I do dailies as well, that's why I suggested take all your oil for a week, test primo whatever and mix a week's worth together in a separate sterile vial with a better stopper on it.
another idea is to not poke in the same area, the rubber stopper has lots surface area to draw from

another idea is to not poke in the same area, the rubber stopper has lots surface area to draw from
I mean I meticulously go through a new spot everytime but if your using .5ml or less per draw your talking 20+ entries to the vial. Having gone through... gosh like 50 vials from them they all hold up until 10 or so entries if I'm careful.

That being said the new stoppers are an improvement over last year's so things are trending the right direction.

I mean I meticulously go through a new spot everytime but if your using .5ml or less per draw your talking 20+ entries to the vial. Having gone through... gosh like 50 vials from them they all hold up until 10 or so entries if I'm careful.

That being said the new stoppers are an improvement over last year's so things are trending the right direction.
Yes i agree, something like Test would be like 6 shots for me lol

Get a 3ml or 5ml syringe ? Draw the entire syringe, backload from that into insulin pins. Problem solved you pin the rubber only 3-4 times. Been doing this for years
sounds like a plan. the only question I have is: are you able to go deep enough to reach IM every time with a .5" slin pin?

Yeah man that guy is giving you spot on advice. Switch to slin pins. If you have to draw from more than 2 vials, just draw it, then squirt it into a new slin pin so it has a fresh needle. I buy mine from amazon and they're good. Blast away brother.
thanks man.. but why cant I just draw from both vials with the same slin pin? I have nothing against using slin pins... they just take forever to draw.. and I always though u needed a standard 1" needle to go deep enough for IM

u can he is just saying they will get sorta dull if hitting 2 or more viles before injection.

also, how are u cleaning your vials? with pads or soaking paper towel or something with 90 % iso? do u store vials straight up or sometimes on their side in a bin?

so u and ur training partner use vials from this source? thanks I will try jabbing a new spot in the rubber stopper every time.
You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero

You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero

This is the way ^^^ listen to this guy

Back