Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does the test/tren/mast blend really have as much pip as people are saying? Sounds unbearable

QSC Rep specifically says it's about 50/50 pip vs. no pip:
Expect pip, not everyone can tolerate a 300mg/ml of short esters, it's genetics, like sustanon 400, you will have mixed reviews for these, the ripped blend I can say I have mixed reviews 50/50 about pip, so I won't tell you it's pip free.

Ripped I think last kits available are sesame, and deca is MCT

I think that's probably true because here's a bunch of people who report zero PIP: (note its equally easy to find a bunch of people reporting PIP as reporting no PIP)

am running ripped now on my third bottle it’s doing what it should with no real pip

running now am on vial 3 it’s g2g i get no pip off it but i really only ever got pip off suspension and high dose primo hope this helps

ripped is g2g very little pip and i’d say it’s probably dosed it works well

Pinned my first Ripped Mix last night. Almost no pip, which is great because it’s contrary to what I’ve heard.

That’s impressive at that price too. I’m currently pinning a
Rip blend 225 from another source that I have to heat the oil prior to pinning EOD just to avoid major PIP.

And you’re correct. I’ve used that blend from about a dozen sources and 3/4 of them come with PIP.

The only other compounds I’ve gotten PIP from in my 15 year career was from Bold Ace (worst steroid ever), Denkall T400 and DHB.

Don’t get me wrong, there is some slight pip, but nothing compared to what I was expecting. The worst pip I’ve ever had was from TGI’s Test 400.

I’ve done 4 injections of the Ripped blend

#1 no pip whatsoever
#2 no pip whatsoever
#3 has left my right butt cheek sore as fuck FML (I’m hoping it’s because I’ve used the same spot to many times and or I went a little to high on my dorsal injection)

#4 no pip whatsoever (but I mixed it with some sustanon)

Thoughts anyone??

I did mention the oils and tirz in the first order but it may have gotten buried in our email thread. no worries as you and i seem to have this taken care of. I am awaiting the alibaba link and im glad we resolved this. Your service has been great so far. I will take the blame for the miscommunication. Thank you for your prompt responses as they are much appreciated.
Is that googlemail? It's not very safe to order steroids with Gmail.

I've been trying a 25 gauge and no luck. Maybe I'm drawing too aggressively?
In the beginning, after all of my noob reading, I initially started drawing with 18ga and pinning with 25ga for my first cycle with pins. I had no problems for a long time, so I kept using the same consumables until I ran into stoppers that were more easily chewed up.
18ga wasn't the worst, but over time I definitely saw a few tiny rubber chunks. I searched for this problem and found that not all stoppers are equal, but some people just mitigate this by using smaller needles.
I re-filtered that vial and tried drawing with 25ga. I had no problem with that, and it's what I use for drawing now.
Could your vial be under a lot of vacuum, making it more difficult to draw? Maybe you need a temporary vent to help equalize. Some of my peptides have been under incredible vacuum, where all bac water was pulled through a 25ga needle quickly upon insertion of the needle - I didn't even have to push the plunger, the vacuum sucked it down!
Are you pulling the plunger down farther than the amount you are trying to draw, to create more vacuum?
In the grand scheme of things I'm still relatively new to this, but Test Prop in MCT flows very easily for me at room temperature. And warming the oil makes it flow very quickly, even through a 0.22μm filter.
If these are very simple solutions that you have already tried, I apologize and hope you figure it out quickly. Re-filtering gear isn't the worst, but I'm sure we would all rather be doing other things.

Anyone's experience ordering from east coast Canada, ETA on shipping time from payment to delivery date? Not expecting Amazon prime just wondering roughly weeks or months? Been about 12 days so far on tracking app.

Just says plane has landed.

Didn't pay for any Express line shipping (wasn't aware there was but I've been seeing now In the comments there is "direct lines"?)

Anyway rough ETA to Canadian folks or even americans on the east coast Ontario / New York

Thanks
March 30 - arrived this week

What kinda gauge drawing needle you using? I noticed a 21-22G will chop a chunk of rubber out every time. But a 25-27G has no such issues even after drawing from the vial 10+ times

I have never had issues with coring. I don't go lower than 25G though.

When I worked in pharmacy we'd use 18g needles and you could get few jabs before the rubber gave out.

Make sure you hit the vial at a 45 degree angle and once the needle starts to penetrate, turn it straight up and continue going through until the needle is all the way in. Start at an angle, and end going straight down.

Also I'm sure YOU know this, but I'll say it for the newbies who scroll past.... Don't hit the same area of the stopper every time. If you use a smaller needle you can get like 15 draws out before they start overlapping

Testosterone Enanthate and Primo Enanthate tests came in. Test E 103.6% Primo 94%
Very happy with these results.
For the price and the purity their Primo is a absolute steal. Will be ordering more soon!

Attachments

• 57BBC7E3-4570-4663-B599-0BD5A453E3E4.png
    57BBC7E3-4570-4663-B599-0BD5A453E3E4.png
    654.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 2B4745D0-916C-49D8-B115-75CA784E7442.png
    2B4745D0-916C-49D8-B115-75CA784E7442.png
    729.5 KB · Views: 173
Thanks bro. I'm surprised more people don't comment about rubber in their vials. I'm confused because would't it cause severe inflammation if u were to inject the rubber? It happens to every vial for me.
I draw with an 18 and frequently get some stopper in my vials. Either avoid pulling it up or filter it. Hasn’t been an issue either way. Why would you knowingly inject the rubber? I inspect everything carefully when pulling and pinning and make sure there’s nothing foreign in the syringe.

Testosterone Enanthate and Primo Enanthate tests came in. Test E 103.6% Primo 94%
Very happy with these results.
For the price and the purity their Primo is a absolute steal. Will be ordering more soon!
Is this the new batch of primo that’s recently been available ?

It would have to be. Primo has been out of stock for a bit.
Good point, I was thinking the same thing but I ordered my primo the day it became available & haven't received it yet, then to have sent it off to jano for testing all in a 2 week window is impressive by Mr Postman! Anyway, like OP said — looks great and if that's the latest batch I'm over the moon.

On a side note, has Anyone got janoshik results on latest batch of Test-Cyp? If they were already posted lately my apologies.

Last edited:
Good point, I was thinking the same thing but I ordered my primo the day it became available & haven't received it yet, then to have sent it off to jano for testing all in a 2 week window is impressive by Mr Postman! Anyway, like OP said — looks great and if that's the latest batch I'm over the moon.

On a side note, has Anyone got janoshik results on latest batch of Test-Cyp? If they were already posted lately my apologies.
Latest batch was 255mg.

Latest batch was 255mg.
Amazing, ordering that next once my primo touches down. These numbers are great. What page # on this thread was that posted on? Sorry my phone is a slow laggy piece of crap it skips all over the place, I'll hunt it down if I must.

You've been most helpful, appreciate you brother.

Back