Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

sounds like got a free extra kit of BPC.. or perhaps HGH or other peptide. but would guess prob screwed up and just resent BPC... best is to contact them directly. although what's sketchy is they prob won't be able to tell u 100% unless has a # or sku. another reason should have some surefire way to ID as mistakes happen.

imagine will send your order once talk to them... are tops same color ?
It will great if you just STFU

I can too, but he bingeing has been far less common on sema. I'm at 2.5mg now. 2mg didn't do much for me but this higher dose is working. Will introduce some of my new QSC metformin when this starts to wane then come off and use the appetite rebound for a bulk and see where I sit at the end of it all, if I need to go another round or not.
Is that how it can work??? Cut and then use appetite rebound for a bulk?

Does the rebound go away? After how long?

You must be confused.

Your first order was tirzepatide 5mg, delivered today.

Your second order was BPC157 domestic + 2 other peptides (tirz + oxytocin) not delivered yet

We haven't send you a link yet to pay for the injectable oils.
When I placed my initial order it was for 1 kit of Bold U, 1 kit of Test E, 1 kit of Tren A, and 1 kit Tirz. You replied back and asked if I wanted Tirz 5mg or 10mg. I specified tirz 5mg and you sent the link to alibaba. I looked over the price in alibaba and it seemed a lot less than I was expecting and I noticed you had posted on here tirz was out of stock a week before my order so I assumed maybe you were out of tirz and were sending the other compounds. So then I placed an additional order for tirz, oxytocin, and bpc. I would've never placed a second order for tirz had I known one kit was alredy on the way. Im not upset although I am a bit sad that I ordered tirz twice because of a miscommunication and hopefully we can work through this as I do need these other compounds ASAP! please send me ali express link with the 3 missing compounds. If you could give me rush shipping (for free?) I would be extremely happy!

When I placed my initial order it was for 1 kit of Bold U, 1 kit of Test E, 1 kit of Tren A, and 1 kit Tirz. You replied back and asked if I wanted Tirz 5mg or 10mg. I specified tirz 5mg and you sent the link to alibaba. I looked over the price in alibaba and it seemed a lot less than I was expecting and I noticed you had posted on here tirz was out of stock a week before my order so I assumed maybe you were out of tirz and were sending the other compounds. So then I placed an additional order for tirz, oxytocin, and bpc. I would've never placed a second order for tirz had I known one kit was alredy on the way. Im not upset although I am a bit sad that I ordered tirz twice because of a miscommunication and hopefully we can work through this as I do need these other compounds ASAP! please send me ali express link with the 3 missing compounds. If you could give me rush shipping (for free?) I would be extremely happy!

Smart thing to do would have been to ask “hey the price is wrong”

Sounds like your dumb ass was expecting the rep to fuck up the order so you didn’t have to pay as much.

No one else notices pieces of rubber from the stopper floating in their vials? How do I filter this out?

Get a whatman .22ug syringe filter and put into a new vial.

I take all the gear I inject in a week and mix it together in a separate sterile vial because of the rubber stopper degradation. This has prevented the issue as I only enter the vials from qsc 3 to 4 times tops.

I can't guess this kind of things.

30 april I received your email:

Tirz 5mg
[shipping info]

I sent a link for it, you paid it.

1st may, you asked:
I made my payment. Tirzepatide not in stock right now? Noticed it wasn't factored into the price.

I replied:
Tirzepatide in stock now

You replied:
Please add 1 kit of 5mg Tirz to my order and send me updated invoice on alibaba please.
Then you wrote:
Actually please add 1 kit 5ml Tirz, 1 kit BPC 157, 1 kit Oxytocin. If you can add this to my existing order that would be great

I provided tracking number for first order, then I sent you the new alibaba link.
Paid.
Trackings provided for all.

My english might not be good, but until here, no oils were mentionned.

The 3 compounds you need urgently can be sent domestic, with 3-4 days delivery. So no worries.

Get a whatman .22ug syringe filter and put into a new vial.

I take all the gear I inject in a week and mix it together in a separate sterile vial because of the rubber stopper degradation. This has prevented the issue as I only enter the vials from qsc 3 to 4 times tops.
I'm very foreign to this process,as I don't know anyone who does it. Where'd ya learn how to do it? Ty

o_O Wow
I don't know the history here but....wow.

You got a website? I'm too fucking lazy to try to sift though 1500 pages of bullshit but I did just realize I have never even seen what you offer.

Or if you don't or no one wants to spoon feed me, no worries, I think I'll live.
Orders only through email. No website.

qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

Attached an updated price list

Attachments

Is that how it can work??? Cut and then use appetite rebound for a bulk?

Does the rebound go away? After how long?

For me personally I didn't get a "rebound." The semaglutide just slowly stopped working as much. At 1-3 weeks I would eat about 1200 calories a day, and then at 4 weeks I started creeping back to normal eating.

I didn't go past .75mg though. People say if you keep upping the dose it will work much longer. But I got the results I wanted in the month I took it. It helped me completely give up sodas. Even looking at sugary drinks made me feel sick. Got back to about 15% bodyfat and then started my current bulk. I'll probably use it in every cut now. Super cheap drug and it works with no bad sides

Or if you don't or no one wants to spoon feed me, no worries, I think I'll live.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

I don't know the history here but....wow.

The history is that QSC is the Sam's Club of AAS/Peptide/Neutraceuticals but people expect them to be the local Farmers Market jam/jelly booth.

"Where's the artisanal Himalayan sparkly water? Is that in stock at this location? I just want one bottle, surely you can find one bottle in stock at my location?"

"Sir, I am the ONLY person working at this WHOLE ASS Sam's Club right now and I'm trying to check out this enormous line of people."

"So, that's like a mail order item then or.....?"

That's literally the rep. This rep handles sales for all of MesoRX, basically all of Reddit, and god knows what other forums. They also do a shocking amount of followup with upstream sources, testing labs, and QSC's logistics teams. They don't care about anyone's $150 order, they have plenty of $8,000 orders, some of which go directly to actual compounding pharmacies (for non-FDA items)

The history is actually that this rep used to be a RAGING asshole, like unbelievably so. So bad they somehow got a 1-2 week ban from MesoRX which fucking impressive cuz everyone here is a massive cunt so you really have to try just to stand out, let alone get fucking banned lmao. He's like, 98% chilled out compared to back then.

I can't guess this kind of things.

30 april I received your email:

Tirz 5mg
[shipping info]

I sent a link for it, you paid it.

1st may, you asked:
I made my payment. Tirzepatide not in stock right now? Noticed it wasn't factored into the price.

I replied:
Tirzepatide in stock now

You replied:
Please add 1 kit of 5mg Tirz to my order and send me updated invoice on alibaba please.
Then you wrote:
Actually please add 1 kit 5ml Tirz, 1 kit BPC 157, 1 kit Oxytocin. If you can add this to my existing order that would be great

I provided tracking number for first order, then I sent you the new alibaba link.
Paid.
Trackings provided for all.

My english might not be good, but until here, no oils were mentionned.

The 3 compounds you need urgently can be sent domestic, with 3-4 days delivery. So no worries.
I did mention the oils and tirz in the first order but it may have gotten buried in our email thread. no worries as you and i seem to have this taken care of. I am awaiting the alibaba link and im glad we resolved this. Your service has been great so far. I will take the blame for the miscommunication. Thank you for your prompt responses as they are much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230517_201330.jpg
    20230517_201330.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 74
I did mention the oils and tirz in the first order but it may have gotten buried in our email thread. no worries as you and i seem to have this taken care of. I am awaiting the alibaba link and im glad we resolved this. Your service has been great so far. I will take the blame for the miscommunication. Thank you for your prompt responses as they are much appreciated.
Cheers mate, I replied.

I'm very foreign to this process,as I don't know anyone who does it. Where'd ya learn how to do it? Ty

No problem, my suggestion is to go to gpz med lab, they have the syringe filters and sterile vials for sale.

In your situation, I would just use your qsc vials until you see rubber in the solution, once that happens set it aside, open a new vial and repeat.

Once you have 3 or 4+ vials with rubber in them that's when you bust out the syringe filter.

To filter get a 10ml syringe and draw up the oil that is contaminated with rubber from all 4 vials, then remove the needle from the luer lock. Place the syringe filter on the lier lock, then place a needle on the other end of the syringe filter to dispense the oil.

Prepare a sterile vial by inserting a 25g needle in the top to vent the air pressure out. Then stick your 10ml syringe with filter amd needle into your prepared vial and push the oil through the filter into the sterile vial.

It helps if the oil is warm, will make filtering easier.

There are probably YouTube videos you can watch to help give you a visual to match what I've laid out here.

Hope it helps, this is the system I have come up with after utilizing QSC vials for the last year plus.

Back