Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just received my International order. 26 days.

For the vials you store in the freezer, what can you put them in so if the power goes out, the vials will still be OK? Want to prevent moisture.

Last edited:

For the vials you store in the freezer, what can you put them in so if the power goes out, the vials will still be OK?
It's effed unless you send it to the north pole.

Where are you from Texas lol.

It's effed unless you send it to the north pole.

Where are you from Texas lol.
Florida.. we are on FIRE! It had to be one or the other state. You had a 50% chance. lol

All the vials have powder in them. Won't reconstitute until I'm ready to use them. Then I just have BAC, which I'm sticking in the fridge.

Florida.. we are on FIRE! It had to be one or the other state. You had a 50% chance. lol

All the vials have powder in them. Won't reconstitute until I'm ready to use them. Then I just have BAC, which I'm sticking in the fridge.
Buy a generator, it’s hurricane season

Speaking of var…. Qsc var has me feeling better then any var i ever got from local sources…. Was paying 10x as much almost for a 1/4 the results. Even has me feeling great mentally, mildly stimulated. Till i sit down then im out lmao, but im easy to take a nap when not moving on my summer cycles

how much do you take of the QSC one ? 2x per day split ? Daily ?

looking fwd to trying it myself… ideally it’s a suitable replacement for winny, which I LOVE as an add on, specifically for the mental boost but cant Run it for too long , sigh. would love to micro dose 5mgs daily as a TRT+ lol

I’ve run multiple compounds from QSC with no pip at all, but Jesus Harold Christ that primo 200 was like getting hit with a spiked baseball bat by your wife after she found out you fucked her best friend.
Worst pip I’ve ever had (and I’ve been doing this for a long time) and lumps didn’t go away for almost 2 weeks. Sucks because those kits aren’t cheap.
Everything else I’ve run from him I’ve been happy with. Just going to chalk it up as a loss.
How deep did you inject ?

when I stated w IM of winny oils (with an insulin syringe) I could barely walk but after switching to a full 1.5 inch needle and doing stricly VG based jabs I can stick 1.5-2cc daily (win +testP) without PIP as long as I use the massage gun right after. Anything more shallow and PIp will creep

For the vials you store in the freezer, what can you put them in so if the power goes out, the vials will still be OK? Want to prevent moisture.
Some people store theirs in a thermos to keep any temperature cycling slower... should also keep things cold for a longer period if power is lost though too.

I freeze my peptides for peace of mind...latest two orders will be going in the freezer as soon as I get my ID info back to label the boxes.

Anyone know what any of this is lol?

I think this was sent to me by mistake somehow & nothing is labeled so it’s just chillin in my closet

IMG_3861.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3860.jpeg
    IMG_3860.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Some people store theirs in a thermos to keep any temperature cycling slower... should also keep things cold for a longer period if power is lost though too.

I freeze my peptides for peace of mind...latest two orders will be going in the freezer as soon as I get my ID info back to label the boxes.
That’s a good idea. Just a regular thermos? Do you use one?

how much do you take of the QSC one ? 2x per day split ? Daily ?

looking fwd to trying it myself… ideally it’s a suitable replacement for winny, which I LOVE as an add on, specifically for the mental boost but cant Run it for too long , sigh. would love to micro dose 5mgs daily as a TRT+ lol
FEIW I don’t think everyone gets a mental/mood boost from var. I’m on a legal Rx but it just gives me heartburn, acne, makes me feel super fucking gassed out whenever I work out, improves my visual aesthetics, helps me lift more weight for fewer reps, and makes me horny.

Coincidentally I also can’t feel a difference on/off mast (emotionally, athletically, or physically) but it helps control E2 sides quite nicely like acne and water retention without AI’s.

ordered test and primo.
emailed jul 30, responded jul 31, sent $ aug 1, product came today aug 15 international order to arizona