Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qsc can u make Norethandrolone?

I use glass jars to keep things in the freezer

Qsc uses mct oil not sesame
Oh okay was just wondering cus in the thread on the first page they said they did. All good tho they most likely changed it. Sesame oil is a unusual carrier oil lol

You can buy already filtered oil online that works well
I’m the one that told you that. That also doesn’t address my point of- adding only oil to a premade solution is going to dilute your BA and BB by 50%. You run the risk of bacteria growth and substance crashing depending on initial recipe. Which as far as I know is not public from QSC. If they use 2% BA you may be fine. 1% BA diluted to 0.5% is asking for an infection.

I’m the one that told you that. That also doesn’t address my point of- adding only oil to a premade solution is going to dilute your BA and BB by 50%. You run the risk of bacteria growth and substance crashing depending on initial recipe. Which as far as I know is not public from QSC. If they use 2% BA you may be fine. 1% BA diluted to 0.5% is asking for an infection.
Yea my bad bro

The melanotan 2 you guys sell:

I've seen it been marketed as "melanotan 2", or "melanotan 2 acetate".

Is there a difference or are they all technically "acetate" but just abbreviated to "melanotan 2"?

I have mixed QSC primo to make 100 mg/mL with no issues. I also have brewed primo @100mg/mL with 1% BA and 10% BB. When considering standard concentration solutions, I think the higher BB is to make sure it doesn’t come out of solution because of possible temperature changes during shipping. If you are brewing or mixing at your house, it isn’t a big deal. If you are worried about BA, just add 0.5%.

i just want to repeat this in less words because its amazing: my international order came in only 2 weeks this time

usually 3 weeks, holy shit

i just want to repeat this in less words because its amazing: my international order came in only 2 weeks this time

usually 3 weeks, holy shit

tracking my own. Handed over to USPS… if usps schedule is correct it’s also gonna be 2 weeks

I have mixed QSC primo to make 100 mg/mL with no issues. I also have brewed primo @100mg/mL with 1% BA and 10% BB. When considering standard concentration solutions, I think the higher BB is to make sure it doesn’t come out of solution because of possible temperature changes during shipping. If you are brewing or mixing at your house, it isn’t a big deal. If you are worried about BA, just add 0.5%.
At that point you’re getting to where you might as well homebrew…

so best bet is to just dilute before pin ?
I saw USP sterile vials of oils on Amazon … just draw from those first then draw the gear ?

I went even more ghetto than that, usually I draw test-p (100mg/ml) then winny oil but I tried to alternate pin days so on win days I will admit that I drew to some BAC water first then the win oil lol.

side question. Anyone use the @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals win oil ? How do you get rid of the crystals ?

I’ve heard references to folks heating their vials just to make thicker oils pin smoother , does it work w winstrol or do I need more heat ? What’s the quick and dirty way to do this ? nuke some water in the mixrowave then drop the vial for a few minutes ? If that works , how long are the crystals dissolved for ? I work out first thing in the AM so usually pre draw my oils the night before and jab as soon as I wake up -suppose I’ll have to heat my vials in the kitchen and run the risk of being busted by the fam lol

No,
so best bet is to just dilute before pin ?
I saw USP sterile vials of oils on Amazon … just draw from those first then draw the gear ?

I went even more ghetto than that, usually I draw test-p (100mg/ml) then winny oil but I tried to alternate pin days so on win days I will admit that I drew to some BAC water first then the win oil lol.

side question. Anyone use the @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals win oil ? How do you get rid of the crystals ?

I’ve heard references to folks heating their vials just to make thicker oils pin smoother , does it work w winstrol or do I need more heat ? What’s the quick and dirty way to do this ? nuke some water in the mixrowave then drop the vial for a few minutes ? If that works , how long are the crystals dissolved for ? I work out first thing in the AM so usually pre draw my oils the night before and jab as soon as I wake up -suppose I’ll have to heat my vials in the kitchen and run the risk of being busted by the fam lol
your best bet is to not dilute premade solutions with unknown variables. What you’re saying, it sounds like you’re just adding volume for not much reason. I honestly do not know the answer or mechanics to that.

I’m a careful person, I want to know exactly what I’m injecting into my body. Even if the solution is holding before injection, low BB content can cause it to crash in the muscle post injection causing PIP.