Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone reconstituted the 42iu hgh cartridges to use as vials? Did you inject bac water into the powder chamber or is there a handy way to push the bac water from the water chamber into the powder chamber without the right pen?

Y’all love birds almost done whining about who’s a cop?
Let’s get back to the important issues

I have a vial with a blue top….

I sent an email 30 seconds ago…

90% of the posts, questions and jibberishhhh are from “new members” ….. I can’t imagine his emails. I feel this generation of young tic tockers and YouTubers, cause that’s mostly what they do in the gym, will prob get a lot of bad eyes watching over forums and thread’s unfortunately. World is become a scary place !!

Has anyone reconstituted the 42iu hgh cartridges to use as vials? Did you inject bac water into the powder chamber or is there a handy way to push the bac water from the water chamber into the powder chamber without the right pen?
It's an IQ test. You'll figure it out.

Why would low BB cause it to crash? It is going into a hotter climate and was in solution before injection. I have heard that BB speeds up the release from the ester I don’t know how true this is. My understanding is that high BB causes PIP. This is why higher concentrations are known to be more prone to PIP.

"I have heard that BB speeds up the release from the ester I don’t know how true this is."

Wait. What?

Was there a study showing different testosterone pharmacokinetics from similar T injections but with different BB%?

@Date_Mike

"I have heard that BB speeds up the release from the ester I don’t know how true this is."

Wait. What?

Was there a study showing different testosterone pharmacokinetics from similar T injections but with different BB%?

@Date_Mike
That's bonafide bs. BB helps the raw to go in solution,.lower the mp and thin out the carrier oil in higher concentrations. Ester release times are solely based on estarese levels and the ester in question, nothing else.

Anyone have experience with UBI Express tracking saying the package was seized while canada post tracking says it's under review by customs?

Last edited:
That's bonafide bs. BB helps the raw to go in solution,.lower the mp and thin out the carrier oil in higher concentrations. Ester release times are solely based on estarese levels and the ester in question, nothing else.
This. BB is the solvent that holds…

@AlexDavis43 was is not you asking how to get crashed gear back? It happened most likely because the solvent content was too low…

Wait. What?

@Date_Mike
I think this may be true to a degree. I have read that MCT and other carriers with various viscosities will disperse the medication at varrying speeds but relgardless how quick it enters the bloodstream , as @narta explained- it doesn’t change the half life of the compound.

Does it matter at this point? You're diluting everything by half and already sterile, so why would you need to also add back more BA & BB?
For a single ample it doesn’t matter but you’ll lose bacteriostatic properties going too low with BA for multi-poke vial.. also see above comment about function of BB

I think this is an overly confident position to take when you consider how things like carrier oil are known to change absorption rates of injectable AAS. It is recorded in medical literature that Nebido Test U absorbs slower due to the carrier oil used. If castor oil can slow the absorption of the hormone then of course the excipients/carrier oil used are relevant in the discussion of hormone release.

Suffice to say that both are relevant. Does BB speed up the release from the ester? Maybe, maybe not, but more BB relative to more carrier oil may make release from the ester *begin* more quickly, so the effect is the same as increasing the rate of ester breakdown.

I think this is an overly confident position to take when you consider how things like carrier oil are known to change absorption rates of injectable AAS. It is recorded in medical literature that Nebido Test U absorbs slower due to the carrier oil used. If castor oil can slow the absorption of the hormone then of course the excipients/carrier oil used are relevant in the discussion of hormone release.

Suffice to say that both are relevant. Does BB speed up the release from the ester? Maybe, maybe not, but more BB relative to more carrier oil may make release from the ester *begin* more quickly, so the effect is the same as increasing the rate of ester breakdown.
Ester time release is something specific and set. It is true they depot release time I S impacted by carrier oil but that is not ester half time.

Ester time release is something specific and set. It is true they depot release time I S impacted by carrier oil but that is not ester half time.
I understand what you mean, I'm simply suggesting that for practical purposes its effectively the same thing. Ultimately we care about the effective absorption rate and half-life of the drug. Carrier oils and excipients can hasten or slow this, just as esters do. So it may be true that different % of BB can hasten or slow the absorption of the drug, just as it is true that different carrier oils do, just as it is true that different esters do. Testosterone Acetate in castor oil will not have the same rate of hormone release as Testosterone Acetate in miglyol840.

Fair enough and probably relatively agreeable, no? And that's probably what the person you responded to was getting at.