Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No,

your best bet is to not dilute premade solutions with unknown variables.

I’m a careful person, I want to know exactly what I’m injecting into my body. Even if the solution is holding before injection, low BB content can cause it to crash in the muscle post injection causing PIP.
Fair enough. winstrol is unstable enough as it is .

I’ve managed to avoid the PIP by going at least 1.5 inches deep into VG muscle. No delts unless it’s 0.2 ml (5mg) micro dose of win. That plus massage gun right after

I do need to find a way to dissolve the crystals that form in the vial , i don’t plan on switching to 21 or 18g needles to pin

No,

your best bet is to not dilute premade solutions with unknown variables. What you’re saying, it sounds like you’re just adding volume for not much reason. I honestly do not know the answer or mechanics to that.

I’m a careful person, I want to know exactly what I’m injecting into my body. Even if the solution is holding before injection, low BB content can cause it to crash in the muscle post injection causing PIP.
Why would low BB cause it to crash? It is going into a hotter climate and was in solution before injection. I have heard that BB speeds up the release from the ester I don’t know how true this is. My understanding is that high BB causes PIP. This is why higher concentrations are known to be more prone to PIP.

Is it possible to make your injectables without MCT and use a different carrier oil?
The PIP is pretty bad when injecting high volume.

i just want to repeat this in less words because its amazing: my international order came in only 2 weeks this time

usually 3 weeks, holy shit
What country?

tracking my own. Handed over to USPS… if usps schedule is correct it’s also gonna be 2 weeks
You are getting it in the US within 2 weeks?

Just got my international order in 12 days from payment. Thank you Tracy.
What country?