Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received the order in about 3 weeks. It moved faster this time. (International to EU)
It would have been faster if the shipping company didn't fucked up once the package entered the country but those things happen.
Did you use the eu special line or direct from cn?

The earth is flat. It's okay for those people to have opinions also? When is proved to be otherwise
Didn’t see this until now but the fact you are trying to compare someone abusively using PEDS to flat earthers just shows what a mental midget you are. Try harder.

Since you asked for probably the most random thing so here is my right calf muscle. Flame away. As far as “supplements” I am currently taking 200mg primo per week and 2cc of a tren/mast/test blend at 100mg each per cc. No growth yet. Currently doing BPC-157 and TB-500 to heal past damage and facilitate systemic recovery. Will be adding gh to the mix at 4ius per day 7 days per week in about 3 weeks.
It's little bo peep!!!
By the way your calves are the size of a pea it's sick it's piss peace out bye

It's little bo peep!!!
By the way your calves are the size of a pea it's sick it's piss peace out bye
If that’s your competition body behind fuxking goro your physique is more trash than most of what I have seen on this board. You have the lower body development of a fucking figure competitor.