Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Who cares glp vs what

We just need Tren
We totally can. I'll adjust with the times but hopefully we realize also taking aas didn't mean everyone is a bodybuilder.. also applies with expectations with the new weight loss craze... lots of reports at the clinical max or above of tiza.. time will tell in all
If it makes you feel any better, I came for the GLPs, but have stayed for all of the hot tren talk.

Am looking to start my second cycle here shortly, and really hit the gym. And I love drugs, as mentioned. My first was just to figure things out a little, and I went to 1g test p/wk. I'll start another thread for further discussion/planning if you don't mind chipping in your thoughts, and would like "all tren, all the time" @mchammertime's input too. I'm thinking primo/tren/test. Also will need help with my GLP stack, and protocol ;).

If it makes you feel any better, I came for the GLPs, but have stayed for all of the hot tren talk.

Am looking to start my second cycle here shortly, and really hit the gym. And I love drugs, as mentioned. My first was just to figure things out a little, and I went to 1g test p/wk. I'll start another thread for further discussion/planning if you don't mind chipping in your thoughts, and would like "all tren, all the time" @mchammertime's input too. I'm thinking primo/tren/test. Also will need help with my GLP stack, and protocol ;).

I personally wouldn’t recommend Tren for a second cycle. I used Test primo hgh/ test masteron hgh for two years before I dipped my toes into the tren pool. This calendar year I started messing around with the 19nors, Tren was difficult to manage ie had to really work to manage BP and cholesterol markers. Tren was great when cutting, but if your trying to mass I would really recommend trying test primo HgH for 20-24 weeks depending on bloodwork.

Tren will shoot your bloodwork to shit very quickly. Also if you’re a high aromatizer you will have to keep a tight lid on your e2 to prevent prolactin issues.

Right now trying nandrolone for the first time in a blast, it’s also a different level of management, I’m learning to balance the DHN effects with the dose of DHT drugs to prevent the usual sides of NPP like ED and what not. It’s just a lot more involved and than my last bulk which was straight forward and allowed me to focus on getting my diet and training leveled up while the drugs worked in the background.

I will say Tren and nandrolone are very effective at what they do, but there is some dialing that has to happen compared to some of the more plug and play type drugs like test mast primo plus hgh.

GLP-1 medications hold the promise to dramatically alter a person's life course. At 5 feet 7 inches, I weighed 270+ pounds, consumed alcohol daily, followed a poor diet, and exercised little to none. Within 7 months, I've shed 70 pounds, almost eliminated alcohol, fixed my diet, and now I'm hitting the gym 5+ times a week. My muscle mass has noticeably increased while my body fat percentage has significantly decreased. Additionally, starting testosterone replacement therapy has played a major role in this profound shift in my health and lifestyle. I know there is a tendancy to belittle those that use these compounds as taking a shortcut. Maybe, but the outcome speaks for itself. The countless hours of training, tracking macros, tracking PRs, and learning to love the effort all would not have happened for me without that kick start that it provided.
Congrats on your lifestyle changes. It's not always easy to turn things around.

Tren only cycle is very good for the health

I personally wouldn’t recommend Tren for a second cycle. I used Test primo hgh/ test masteron hgh for two years before I dipped my toes into the tren pool. This calendar year I started messing around with the 19nors, Tren was difficult to manage ie had to really work to manage BP and cholesterol markers. Tren was great when cutting, but if your trying to mass I would really recommend trying test primo HgH for 20-24 weeks depending on bloodwork.

Tren will shoot your bloodwork to shit very quickly. Also if you’re a high aromatizer you will have to keep a tight lid on your e2 to prevent prolactin issues.

Right now trying nandrolone for the first time in a blast, it’s also a different level of management, I’m learning to balance the DHN effects with the dose of DHT drugs to prevent the usual sides of NPP like ED and what not. It’s just a lot more involved and than my last bulk which was straight forward and allowed me to focus on getting my diet and training leveled up while the drugs worked in the background.

I will say Tren and nandrolone are very effective at what they do, but there is some dialing that has to happen compared to some of the more plug and play type drugs like test mast primo plus hgh.
Last post from me on this before I start another thread that's not in a source's, but I'm already appreciating the advice. What you're saying makes all the sense in the world. I don't want to be fighting my blood levels ever, and certainly not on my second run as I'm still figuring things out. That said, I was looking forward to frontloading 3g of tren before we had the inlaws over for turkey -- I guess that'll just have to be a 2024 goal.

As a last thought, towards the end of this proposed second cycle, couldn't I swap out some of the primo I'd be on for tren? Would be a smaller commitment, with less chance of my bloods going tits up, and I'd be close to clearing and moving to PCT anyway. Thoughts?

Last post from me on this before I start another thread that's not in a source's, but I'm already appreciating the advice. What you're saying makes all the sense in the world. I don't want to be fighting my blood levels ever, and certainly not on my second run as I'm still figuring things out. That said, I was looking forward to frontloading 3g of tren before we had the inlaws over for turkey -- I guess that'll just have to be a 2024 goal.

As a last thought, towards the end of this proposed second cycle, couldn't I swap out some of the primo I'd be on for tren? Would be a smaller commitment, with less chance of my bloods going tits up, and I'd be close to clearing and moving to PCT anyway. Thoughts?
I mean if you want to experiment that’s a great idea. Maybe even just add in 10mg Tren ace a day without lowering primo at all honestly. After a week you titrate up, on my run with Tren this year I stated at 10 and titrated up to 70mg a day just to see what I could tolerate. I found 25-30 to be a sweet spot. 70mg a day was too much, couldn’t sleep, trying to fight junkies in the street etc. Not a good look for me, (the physique was crazy good looking though lol).

If you were to add it in I would hold all other variables the same instead of lowering primo, since you won’t be pushing the total mg per week of gear that much higher especially at first.

I actually brewed about 100ml of Tren ace and gave half of it away because I don’t think I’ll be going back to it outside of a contest prep scenario. NPP on the other hand is going to remain a staple for bulking cycles for me.