Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks Tracy for Another successful transaction. Ordered US Domestic Sunday evening and it arrived Thursday you can’t beat that T/A. Can’t wait to try this DHB out and see if it’s really all that or not. So many mixed reviews it’s either amazing or almost worthless I guess I’ll find out if it’s any good for me or not.

On another note my DHB arrived crashed which I fully expected with the cold temps here. How long do you all usually leave vials on a candle warmer to bring them back into solution? They weren’t completely crystallized but more kind of like gel with some crystallization. Thanks
Doesn't take long. I sat the vials on a skillet on the stove top on low-med. heat and every min or so pick the vial up and swirl it. Mine cleared up very quickly.

Thanks Tracy for Another successful transaction. Ordered US Domestic Sunday evening and it arrived Thursday you can’t beat that T/A. Can’t wait to try this DHB out and see if it’s really all that or not. So many mixed reviews it’s either amazing or almost worthless I guess I’ll find out if it’s any good for me or not.

On another note my DHB arrived crashed which I fully expected with the cold temps here. How long do you all usually leave vials on a candle warmer to bring them back into solution? They weren’t completely crystallized but more kind of like gel with some crystallization. Thanks
It took about 10 minutes on a coffee warmer for me. Has stayed in suspension since then.

I can pin ripped mix no problem but two other brands test e gives me a lump every time. Crazy world
Their primo was absolutely fucking BRUTAL, immediate reaction, lump and debilitating pip for about 36hrs post. Couldn’t sleep and had to take an extra dose of my pain meds to manage. It was so bad I considered pulling it from my cycle but now I’m glad I didn’t. Of course everyone’s different but after pin #3 nothing! Smooth as silk, no pip and effective. All other QSC products pinned, no pip at all and they are MCT too so it wasn’t that. perhaps something in synthetic

Their primo was absolutely fucking BRUTAL, immediate reaction, lump and debilitating pip for about 36hrs post. Couldn’t sleep and had to take an extra dose of my pain meds to manage. It was so bad I considered pulling it from my cycle but now I’m glad I didn’t. Of course everyone’s different but after pin #3 nothing! Smooth as silk, no pip and effective. All other QSC products pinned, no pip at all and they are MCT too so it wasn’t that. perhaps something in synthetic
Was it your first time using Primo?

Do you guys ever get a confirmation that payment was received and/or a tracking number when it goes out? Or does it just show up one day? Domestic USA

Also, how long do you wait to email back when you submit an order and don’t get a response? I like QSC a lot but I’m starting to wonder if their volume has gone up to the point where it’s harder to communicate

Do you guys ever get a confirmation that payment was received and/or a tracking number when it goes out? Or does it just show up one day? Domestic USA

Also, how long do you wait to email back when you submit an order and don’t get a response? I like QSC a lot but I’m starting to wonder if their volume has gone up to the point where it’s harder to communicate
No on confirmation but you should get shipping acknowledgment.

I would completely agree with you… however, you must consider the fact that their volume and number of inquiries has risen substantially. It’s not like you can go to indeed or put ad out to just hire someone. I’m sure Tracy has a system in place and obviously is inundated with inquiries half of which waste valuable time with unnecessary comm’s. Its quite possible the rapid growth has exceeded capacity and thus customer service/communication can be greatly impacted. It’s a great source so we are going to have to deal with the situation and plan order frequency accordingly, that’s fine by me. I do understand your point, it’s valid

Retatrutide, tirzepatide and semaglutide available US domestic !!

1 kit Retatrutide 10x10mg US domestic = $335 (1 kit/pack)
1 kit tirzepatide 10x15mg US domestic = $450 (1 kit/pack)
1 kit semaglutide 10x5mg US domestic = $150 (1 kit/pack)
2 kits tirzepatide 10x10mg US domestic =$630 (2 kits/pack)

Go !

Orders via whatsaap: +86 16503300980 (faster)
Orders via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

we restock as much as we can.
Hey tracy, i paid for a domestic order two days ago and it was only partial of what i wanted because domestic hgh was out of stock by time my order was received. I emailed back a international order, its been two days. I know we’re only supposed to use one form of contact but can a whatsapp you the order?

Hey tracy, i paid for a domestic order two days ago and it was only partial of what i wanted because domestic hgh was out of stock by time my order was received. I emailed back a international order, its been two days. I know we’re only supposed to use one form of contact but can a whatsapp you the order?
sure, just send your email and will update you via whatsaap