Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long for international shipping confirmation number these days?
Ordered international in early October to US, have tracking number after a week, but carrier hasn't received package yet. So no clue how much longer for me, so for you count on more than 45 days for sure.

I still have used any of these,sema,tirze or reta... I would like to order one. Did anyone use Reta? how would it compare to tirzepatide? any advice

I still have used any of these,sema,tirze or reta... I would like to order one. Did anyone use Reta? how would it compare to tirzepatide? any advice
Also interested in this. I’ve been loving Tirz, but notice reta produced superior results in 2/3 the time in studies. If anecdotal experiences compare favorably I may jump ship next cut.

Also interested in this. I’ve been loving Tirz, but notice reta produced superior results in 2/3 the time in studies. If anecdotal experiences compare favorably I may jump ship next cut.

in my personal experience

sema: Strong GLP-1 only Slows the gut, makes you full fast af. You will still get hungry and have "food noise". Easiest to get sick on and has most sides. Stopped at 1.5mg every 7days cause I was getting nauseous during exercise and could not push myself on cardio or strength work as much as I wanted without feeling sick.

Tirz: weak GLP-1 and strong GIP. Heavy suppression of "food noise" and feeling of hunger, small but noticeable slowing of gut. I have almost forgot to eat on my high carb days because it works so well. The mental suppression to eat is more effective for me and I get no sides. Has a 5 day half life so I dose every 5 days.

Reta: GLP-1 GIP Glucagon. Same mental suppression as tirz with little gut slowing. Has a minor simulant effect at all times and makes me run hotter, sweat more during cardio, makes food taste worse. Just started on low dose so cant speak to higher doses for sides or effectiveness vs tirz. Half life is 6 days so that's how often I dose.

People have reported increased heart rates and arrhythmia on reta. My resting hr stays between 46-52 on all of them.

Some people stack them with degrees of success, if your foods all prepped and you just need to stick the show prep diet they all work on their own imo. Tirz just got the FDA approval as a weight loss drug so if ur gunna pick just one Id say Tirz, most effective with least sides and FDA says its good to go. Retas still in trials.

I fkd an order a few times and I think Tracy is mad!
I’m sorry.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
A few times ????? You mean you wasted her time 3 times...

in my personal experience

sema: Strong GLP-1 only Slows the gut, makes you full fast af. You will still get hungry and have "food noise". Easiest to get sick on and has most sides. Stopped at 1.5mg every 7days cause I was getting nauseous during exercise and could not push myself on cardio or strength work as much as I wanted without feeling sick.

Tirz: weak GLP-1 and strong GIP. Heavy suppression of "food noise" and feeling of hunger, small but noticeable slowing of gut. I have almost forgot to eat on my high carb days because it works so well. The mental suppression to eat is more effective for me and I get no sides. Has a 5 day half life so I dose every 5 days.

Reta: GLP-1 GIP Glucagon. Same mental suppression as tirz with little gut slowing. Has a minor simulant effect at all times and makes me run hotter, sweat more during cardio, makes food taste worse. Just started on low dose so cant speak to higher doses for sides or effectiveness vs tirz. Half life is 6 days so that's how often I dose.

People have reported increased heart rates and arrhythmia on reta. My resting hr stays between 46-52 on all of them.

Some people stack them with degrees of success, if your foods all prepped and you just need to stick the show prep diet they all work on their own imo. Tirz just got the FDA approval as a weight loss drug so if ur gunna pick just one Id say Tirz, most effective with least sides and FDA says its good to go. Retas still in trials.
Man thanks for this review. So basically its tirzepatide vs retaglutide. What is dose equivalency between them two? like 5mg of tirzepatide will be how much reta? or to simplify question how much is average dose of each

Demand on retatrutide is booming, it's a matter of few days/weeks to become number one demand on the glp1 market, now it's tirzepatide the most demanded.
would be any possibility to make mk677 pills again? or for custom order? i had last time from you and had best sleep ever. As I work 105hrs a week+travel.. i barely have time to sleep and having hard time to fall. Don't wanna die in car..I dont wanna order powder coz every time it becomes like hard caramel...Like I would pay for powder and extra for making them into pills...or you can't make pills at all anymore? I remember there was something about law?

Man thanks for this review. So basically its tirzepatide vs retaglutide. What is dose equivalency between them two? like 5mg of tirzepatide will be how much reta? or to simplify question how much is average dose of eachId tell people mg starting dose and stick on that for 4 weeks then up the dose when you feel you need.
Similar dosing to each other, I start at 2mg on both then work up 1-2 mg every 3-4 weeks as I felt it was losing effect. You can look up and stick to the trial/perscibed dose titration but I feel its a bit aggressive.

what was your fat loss on tirze?
Over 3 bulks with a cut after each I used tirz to lose 35-40lbs total. Its my same cutting diet I would use without the drugs, its just way more efficient cause I can stand less calories and lose the weight faster. 1000 cal daily deficit is easy with tirz on board. I try to stick to 2lbs a week, keeps me from cutting for too long and using too much and it getting spensive.

Last edited:
would be any possibility to make mk677 pills again? or for custom order? i had last time from you and had best sleep ever. As I work 105hrs a week+travel.. i barely have time to sleep and having hard time to fall. Don't wanna die in car..I dont wanna order powder coz every time it becomes like hard caramel...Like I would pay for powder and extra for making them into pills...or you can't make pills at all anymore? I remember there was something about law?
Learn to cap homie