Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good morning cock goblins. Here are blood results on 1800mg per week QSC [test e 1gram 800 mast]. Asked the doc not to cap total test but fucker didn't listen. Free test at 2k. Any input is welcome and appreciated.
Screenshot_20231112_101308_Drive.jpg

Cloudy hgh can mean a number of things, it can mean it was banged around during transit, it can mean the amino acid chain is broken, it can mean the potency is low, it can mean bacteria, anf so on. It happens in pharma hgh too. But bottom line is not worth taking the risk, I know people that do use cloudy hgh but I will not take the chance. It's.not worth it. Just toss that shit. Every once in a while.i get a cloudy vial from qsc but I toss it every time.
Thank you
Good advice, will do
Appreciate the response

All your values are limited by the lab maximum standard. You maybe need to ask the lab to dilute your samples next time to get the real value without the value cap
I believe only the total testosterone is capped. The serum free testosterone remains uncapped. I will investigate further and follow up with my coach. I expected higher free testosterone levels with that dosage.

I believe only the total testosterone is capped. The serum free testosterone remains uncapped. I will investigate further and follow up with my coach. I expected higher free testosterone levels with that dosage.
Free testosterone values can be very random as they depend on your SHBG values, you can increase it for example with adding masteron or proviron, lower it by avoiding AI

AOL: Woman dies after taking Ozempic to lose weight for daughter’s wedding

Roy Webster, Trish’s husband, said that his wife saw the drug on TV, prompting her to allegedly get a prescription from a doctor, he claimed in an interview with 60 Minutes Australia.
Despite going back a few times to the doctor with sickness and diarrhoea symptoms, she continued using the drugs, her husband said.
After three months of taking Ozempic, then allegedly switching to a different weight loss drug called Saxenda for another two months, 60 Minutes Australia does not specify if the second drug was on prescription or not.
Mr Webster told the TV show that the side effects from the drug were allegedly making her seriously ill, suffering from constant vomiting, diarrhoea and nausea; on 16 January, things took a turn for the worse.
Sounds to me like her doctor prescribed her Ozempic off-label, got caught, and switched her to Saxenda which is approved for weight loss.

It also sounds like she was so intent on losing enough weight to fit into a specific dress for her daughter's wedding that she threw caution to the wind and pressed on despite what sounds like some nasty side effects. A person with that mental state might well up their own dose of Saxenda (liraglutide) in an attempt to meet her unrealistic goals despite the dangers... and likely not tell her doctor anything about it.

Fantastic news! What status did it goto
So what happened was once it entered the country auspost gave it a new tracking number and assigned it to my email address. So the actual tracking number is different to what QSC gave me…but the exact same thing happened to a mate who has a separate order coming parallel to mine. All is good

So what happened was once it entered the country auspost gave it a new tracking number and assigned it to my email address. So the actual tracking number is different to what QSC gave me…but the exact same thing happened to a mate who has a separate order coming parallel to mine. All is good
Oh yes must be the reshipper, time for some Tren!

did you order before the Oct holidays?

Sponsors