Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I wasn't talking about Pharma Tren. I've used Pareto and Syn Tren and mast with no high bpm issues.
If you tried tren, then tried another brand tren and experienced bp issues.... your initial tren should be questioned.. tren causes bp issues in 90% of course dose dependant

If you tried tren, then tried another brand tren and experienced bp issues.... your initial tren should be questioned.. tren causes bp issues in 90% of course dose dependant
yes...tren is tren no matter brand..if its tren. and tren causes bp issues...and kidneys.. there is no tren without bp issues,there is tren only

yes...tren is tren no matter brand..if its tren. and tren causes bp issues...and kidneys.. there is no tren without bp issues,there is tren only
So yea you would probably question the legitimately of the first "tren"

I thought this was expressed with

your initial tren should be questioned

Hey what’s your current price on semiglutide? I’ve ordered it before from y’all in the past long ago and am considering trying it again. I do not remember what I paid though

Order arrived safely. Took a total of 5 weeks from the end of the Asia games holidays. Thank you Qsc will be ordering again soon

Hey what’s your current price on semiglutide? I’ve ordered it before from y’all in the past long ago and am considering trying it again. I do not remember what I paid though
If only we could get these sources to use something to tell us what they have and the prices of each item that way we knew how much everything costs up front.

What makes you say that?
Ilovetren94, posting about tren. I don’t know but maybe Dude knows some shit about tren ; )

Ps: Handle checks out is just a dumb internet joke in the spirit of this marathon QSC thread that only intermittently has anything to do with QSC.