Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My Int pack of oils finally got to my local PO. Instead of it being delivered to me, tracking says its ready for pickup. WTF? Why isn't my pack being delivered? I've never had a pack needing to be picked up before. It doesn't make sense. Unless its leaking...

How much of your gear was damaged? You talking a couple vials or the entire product(s)?
I do not know yet. QSC should contact the transport company. They only said the sender is our liability partner in this case, they must contact us. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you as the recipient.

This is helpful advice. I try to be as accurate as possible because as you said, so many variables. I like learning about all the different compounds and the chemistry and pharmacokinetics/dynamics. I love lifting but i'm a psychonaut too. Microdosing psilocybe cubensis and light cardio in the sun is the best feeling in the world. Only thing i haven't tried yet is N,N-Dimethyltryptamine but if i could find a source i'm gonna blast into hyperspace!
you can just make it yourself. its literally so ez i could do it

I've had good experiences with the 100mg/ml primo but looking to reduce oil volume. How's the PIP with 200mg/ml? I've experienced some fairly nasty PIP in the past from a different company

I believe only the total testosterone is capped. The serum free testosterone remains uncapped. I will investigate further and follow up with my coach. I expected higher free testosterone levels with that dosage.
2000 is low for such a dose of test
is this the lab you always go to?

My Int pack of oils finally got to my local PO. Instead of it being delivered to me, tracking says its ready for pickup. WTF? Why isn't my pack being delivered? I've never had a pack needing to be picked up before. It doesn't make sense. Unless its leaking...
controlled delivery maybe... Could be 1000 different scenarios

Dude! It’s the username checks out meme; A dumb joke I explain to someone else two posts later. Explaining dumb jokes is the best way to make them even stupider

I've had good experiences with the 100mg/ml primo but looking to reduce oil volume. How's the PIP with 200mg/ml? I've experienced some fairly nasty PIP in the past from a different company
Waiting for a shipment to land - will let you know in a week.

I pin in the chest and haven't had any issues with all the products that I've jabbed (TE and EQ).

I only inject baby doses so ymmv but mixed the 100 and 200mg primo with test and zero pip. I get more pip from b12 I got with other stuff from a random source.

I would not go and pick that. You may as well go turn yourself into the county jail if you plan on going to the post office and getting your package.

I would not go and pick that. You may as well go turn yourself into the county jail if you plan on going to the post office and getting your package.
Yeah, no fucking way I'm picking that up. It technically never got delivered to the address provided so I'm not sure what QSC will do. I sent an email explaining what happened. Waiting for a response.