Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My Int pack of oils finally got to my local PO. Instead of it being delivered to me, tracking says its ready for pickup. WTF? Why isn't my pack being delivered? I've never had a pack needing to be picked up before. It doesn't make sense. Unless its leaking...
The Cops wont be just hanging around the PO for you to show up. They would be doing a controlled delivery to the address provided.

Swagger into that GD post office and say 'postal service slower than ever where's my package' thank you.

Read War & Peace or Read this.

https://www.eroids.com/forums/general/general-talk/how-to-deal-with-a-controlled-delivery.

If this was a controlled delivery set up, they would bring it to your front door and ask you to sign.

your wrong, they go in the back call cops.. they come.. ask the guy who just said it happened to him.. and u think u know better, based what? having u on camera out of your home is safer and easier and better evidence.. also can wait till u get home open it and 5 am the next day bust in your door...happens all the time man..

that being said it does happen where they screw up and leave it on the truck or didn't want to backtrack when doing mail door to door.. happened before for perfectly legal item to me.

if u dont pick up it up doesn't really help if ever plan to order again. if watched you for awhile and planning a bust id be extra careful ordering talking online etc... can call the office and see if will try delivery aswell.

Y'all are retarded for not picking up your packages. I've done it many times. If LE was involved it would have been seized. Go get your shit.

Go and pick it up and stop freaking out like idiots, hundreds of customers go pick up their parcels because the post man maybe not enough smart to put in your mailbox or your address wasn't clear enough.
Good morning Tracy

an info; For a purchase of 2/3 kits, are the shipping costs (EU) fixed or can they change? Is the maximum $28 or can it be more?

Thank you

feds can do it however the f they want to do it. My friends pack was saying same shit undeliverable. He called up there and talked to a few people and turned out he was talking to the feds. They told him to come in and get the pack and sign some paper. Well it was all a set up and he got popped good once he took the pack and got in his car and left. He had about 20 cars on him leaving the lot. I love how some here try and give their 2 cents with guesses this was real life.

Is a few bottle worth a felony f no. Chalk it up as a lost. However I bet it shows in the next few days though. USPS is a bunch of clowns. Id call up there and feel them out first. It may just be a address situation that can be fixed over the phone and let them deliver it but do not sign for shit. Let it sit for a few days then open it.

Good morning chinamen, as dissatisfied as I am with your services the last time I recommended you to a friend with his last order showing up without his product in it.. I have another friend who needs some ancillaries that I don’t have, what do you guys have for domestic Canada, without me searching hundreds of pages here to find out..

I agree, it’s a lot better then what I tried from Amazon in the past..

What do you guys do with your unreconstituted peptides, do you keep them in the fridge or in a dark place till you are ready to use them? I am reading to keep hgh in the fridge but I am curious if it is the same with bpc-157?
Non-reconstituted i keep in my closet, in dark place, when reconstituted i keep in fridge. It is same with bpc.

feds can do it however the f they want to do it. My friends pack was saying same shit undeliverable. He called up there and talked to a few people and turned out he was talking to the feds. They told him to come in and get the pack and sign some paper. Well it was all a set up and he got popped good once he took the pack and got in his car and left. He had about 20 cars on him leaving the lot. I love how some here try and give their 2 cents with guesses this was real life.
Yeah but your buddy's package had 500 tablets of ecstacy. That's an important detail about that case. Just sayin. I'm not saying they wouldn't set up a similar sting for personal quantities of steroids. I'm just thinking they probably have other dudes ordering enough x to fuel a rave and they're probably more interested in that guy than the steroid user.

Good morning chinamen, as dissatisfied as I am with your services the last time I recommended you to a friend with his last order showing up without his product in it.. I have another friend who needs some ancillaries that I don’t have, what do you guys have for domestic Canada, without me searching hundreds of pages here to find out..
f6f4f0ec-c2ae-44c3-90b0-559e9e6fbecc_text.gif

Tracy any Idea on test C us domestic restock?

My timing for domestic is just pathetic for some reason. I’m batting 100% at this point with one item out of stock right before I put in the order every time! and I just hate pilling up BTC fees with separate orders