Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah I have no idea why so many people use what's app and think it's safe. Use telegram or signal.
I promise you Signal isn't secure either. Manin the middle attacks can be easily done by the police. Nothing digital is secure. Use a VPN with your apps. I heard threema is very secure but who the hell knows.

QSC Bacteriostatic water just arrived international. It goes in very smooth, no burn (at least when it's fresh off the boat).
I agree, it’s a lot better then what I tried from Amazon in the past..

What do you guys do with your unreconstituted peptides, do you keep them in the fridge or in a dark place till you are ready to use them? I am reading to keep hgh in the fridge but I am curious if it is the same with bpc-157?

My Int pack of oils finally got to my local PO. Instead of it being delivered to me, tracking says its ready for pickup. WTF? Why isn't my pack being delivered? I've never had a pack needing to be picked up before. It doesn't make sense. Unless its leaking...
I got something similar today. Hopefully comes tomorrow. Said out for delivery this morning, then changed to “held at post office, customer request”. Also found this when reading around a little

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2020/08/27/usps-delayed-packages/

I got something similar today. Hopefully comes tomorrow. Said out for delivery this morning, then changed to “held at post office, customer request”. Also found this when reading around a little

That would be nice if it just showed up eventually. I'm gonna wait it out and if it doesn't come, hope for a reship.

That would be nice if it just showed up eventually. I'm gonna wait it out and if it doesn't come, hope for a reship.
Same. If for whatever reason it doesnt show, and no reship, Im just gonna take the loss. What can i do about it? The odds have been great the last year n a half or so. But mine was just a small domestic order. Sure it could be more painful with a larger order

I would not go and pick that. You may as well go turn yourself into the county jail if you plan on going to the post office and getting your package.

Yeah, no fucking way I'm picking that up. It technically never got delivered to the address provided so I'm not sure what QSC will do. I sent an email explaining what happened. Waiting for a response.

Go and pick it up and stop freaking out like idiots, hundreds of customers go pick up their parcels because the post man maybe not enough smart to put in your mailbox or your address wasn't clear enough.

Ive had a package of another nature be marked for pickup like this, was delivered 2 days later. Have also had USPS mark parcels as delivered but not show up until the next day. If USPS fucks up I always wait 24-48 hours and they have always showed up. Holiday shipping is always crazy oct-dec. But if it doesn't, please update us with what you do.

Go and pick it up and stop freaking out like idiots, hundreds of customers go pick up their parcels because the post man maybe not enough smart to put in your mailbox or your address wasn't clear enough.
Not a fucking chance I'm picking that up. It's supposed to be delivered to my mailbox like 3 days ago. I've never had any prob with any other orders to my address. What do you mean my address wasn't clear enuf?

Ive had a package of another nature be marked for pickup like this, was delivered 2 days later. Have also had USPS mark parcels as delivered but not show up until the next day. If USPS fucks up I always wait 24-48 hours and they have always showed up. Holiday shipping is always crazy oct-dec. But if it doesn't, please update us with what you do.
Thanks for the piece of mind bro. Willdo. I for one will eat it as a loss before i attempt to pick it up. Plus it was addressed to some weird name i never seen before so pick ups not a option lmao

Not a fucking chance I'm picking that up. It's supposed to be delivered to my mailbox like 3 days ago. I've never had any prob with any other orders to my address. What do you mean my address wasn't clear enuf?
tbh i picked up packages before at the post office because i wasnt home when it was delivered and they needed a signature or mailbox was full and it was okay nothing happened to me lol... pretty sure cops wont be waiting for you at the post office

I had a friend do the same and go pick up a package. Well the feds were waiting too. Day didnt end well for him. However it was 500 tabs of x not juice. Just saying lol

To be honest, I was super nervous the first time I had to go to the post office to pick up a pack. I've only had to do it 2 or 3 times since but it was never a problem, just my nerves.

So yeah, whoever said "don't be a pussy," lol

@FlemDaddyKush @Maintenance Man @mchammertime

If this was a controlled delivery set up, they would bring it to your front door and ask you to sign.