Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you for input. My plan to follow up with coach and switch to your Cypionate kit, re-take bloods uncapped in 3 weeks.

Seems like you track a lot. Ever make a chart of weekly dose vs. blood values? Hard to control for many factors like source of gear, time since last injection, other compounds, etc., etc., so would be a very crude estimate.

But could provide some hints.

Hammertime, since you are just as retarded as Eagles' fans, you should receive zero bulk order discounts as well.

I am a hot, sexy, fine ass Cowboys' fan (as are all Cowboys' fans)....therefore, I should receive QSC's very best bulk order discount.
you little cock smoking cowboy, i dont follow NFL but looks like eagle on top of your empty sack

Seems like you track a lot. Ever make a chart of weekly dose vs. blood values? Hard to control for many factors like source of gear, time since last injection, other compounds, etc., etc., so would be a very crude estimate.

But could provide some hints.
This is helpful advice. I try to be as accurate as possible because as you said, so many variables. I like learning about all the different compounds and the chemistry and pharmacokinetics/dynamics. I love lifting but i'm a psychonaut too. Microdosing psilocybe cubensis and light cardio in the sun is the best feeling in the world. Only thing i haven't tried yet is N,N-Dimethyltryptamine but if i could find a source i'm gonna blast into hyperspace!

Ordered int early to mid oct looks to be landing this week usa to reship
Longest processes to date. However within the 3-4 weeks they advertise.. All good

Australian woman wouldn’t die if she went for 20 min walk each day , learned how to eat , hired a PT to teach her to put together a training routine… what a wedding/funeral that must of been.. sad…

I've never hear of blood pressure or heart rate problems with aas! My lipids are also always perfect running anything!

Edit. Dm me for your pharma tren lmao
I wasn't talking about Pharma Tren. I've used Pareto and Syn Tren and mast with no high bpm issues.

Sponsors

Latest posts