Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

“Safety signals” it’s all discipline. Coming from myslef who was at fat fuck.
But tell your self you dont have safety signals if that makes validating your poor discipline easier on your self.

Good for you former fat fuck. If you’re so damn smart then make a trillion dollars with your awesome weight loss system. Tell us when you have it ready to market.

Sorry for bringing out all these assholes Kat, I was just trying to prove a point smh

It’s okay. I really don’t take it personally. Some folks here just think they are superior to others because they find it fairly easy to stay lean.

But, I know many of these folks are not disciplined and successful in other areas of their lives whether they want to admit it or not.

They’ve got to feel good about themselves for something…

I just hope none of them treat folks like that IRL.

This is the culture here and I don’t think it’s about to change and honestly it was here before we got here and it’s none of our business.

It’s okay. I really don’t take it personally. Some folks here just think they are superior to others because they find it fairly easy to stay lean.

But, I know many of these folks are not disciplined and successful in other areas of their lives whether they want to admit it or not.

They’ve got to feel good about themselves for something…

I just hope none of them treat folks like that IRL.

This is the culture here and I don’t think it’s about to change and honestly it was here before we got here and it’s none of our business.
Put your blinders on, We're all here buying drugs to further are goals whether it's fat loss or muscle gain or both.

End of the day we are all in the same boat just different paddles. If not, we shouldn't be in a steroid forum.

Put your blinders on, We're all here buying drugs to further are goals whether it's fat loss or muscle gain or both.

End of the day we are all in the same boat just different paddles. If not, we shouldn't be in a steroid forum.

I agree. We are all in the same boat here with different paddles.

Fat loss. Muscle gain. Or both for many of us.

And we are all here for means to attain our goals.

No argument from me on that one.

Any testing planned for the international 15iu gh kits?
Some reports of people finding them less effective than the 10iu kits.
Open up the price list, Find the 15IU HGH on the list, anything in blue on the list is a hyperlink to the latest product testing for that product, click on the link and it takes you to the test.

15iu HGH test was last done on 2 Dec 2022

If your in doubt on the current batches, might be a idea to send off a sample and get it tested. Tracy has said from memory that QSC will offer incentives for independent testing if you share the results with QSC.

I'm sure there would be a few member's willing to crowd fund the test, I'll throw in a few $ if you want to organise it.

Those prices will be USD.

Id be surprised in the 15iu kits are out, QSC seems to have the HGH dosages dialled in. That said, I'm also not running the 15iu kits yet but have stocked up on them.

Last edited:
Well. Those lazy folks have a tool to give them the willpower now. You naturally skinny people aren’t special anymore.

Don’t bother with talking about how awesome you are at being disciplined because you genetically have the necessary satiety signals.

Naturally skinny folks are going to be just basic now. A revolution is happening whether you like it or not.

If you make a living trying to get fat folks to put down the fork then find another line of work. Change is here. Get out and find a new career before it’s too
Hard work beats talent everyday …

Good for you former fat fuck. If you’re so damn smart then make a trillion dollars with your awesome weight loss system. Tell us when you have it ready to market.
IMG_5509.gif
Professor Klump and I are currently working on something groundbreaking.

Open up the price list, Find the 15IU HGH on the list, anything in blue on the list is a hyperlink to the latest product testing for that product, click on the link and it takes you to the test.

15iu HGH test was last done on 2 Dec 2022

If your in doubt on the current batches, might be a idea to send off a sample and get it tested. Tracy has said from memory that QSC will offer incentives for independent testing if you share the results with QSC.

I'm sure there would be a few member's willing to crowd fund the test, I'll throw in a few $ if you want to organise it.

Those prices will be USD.

Id be surprised in the 15iu kits are out, QSC seems to have the HGH dosages dialled in. That said, I'm also not running the 15iu kits yet but have stocked up on them.
Yeah reason I asked is because last labtest was almost a year ago. I might send in a vial through Analyza Bialek. Almost half the price in testing. Not sure about their quality of testing though.

Keep my name out your damn mouth!

Nah it’s alright. Yeah. Some of folks do stack and it saves a lot of money.

And that lady wasn’t on both at the same time and she was getting violently ill for weeks and didn’t seek medical attention.

There is definitely more to that story.
How about just eat right, stick to you daily caloric needs and exercise?