Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is that your first time ordering international with them or have you before if so does it usually take a couple weeks?
Not the first time. It takes maxium two weeks to reach me. Postnl is a bit faster to deliver to the netherlands because it goes straight to distribution center

anyone here experience uptick in libido from Masteron, my partner put me on 100mg a week and we been banging twice a day
Mast sends my libido through the roof but it’s also hard on my hair and definitely caused an uptick in thinning it out in the crown of my head. If you’re a woman you better drop it immediately like others have said unless you’re planning on transitioning to a guy then by all means keep at it lol. If you’re a guy then hairline is really the only thing to worry about, well increased prostate size is possible too.

Yeah I was thinking this guy must be single. I imagine not many married couples are fucking twice a day after they have been together more than a few years. At this point in my life twice a day would be too much if I'm being honest here lol. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Unless your wife is on hrt then it’s a totally different ballgame! Married 20 years this year and we are going at it now more than ever. She will literally wake me up in the middle of the night for it sometimes even after just getting off before going to sleep lol. Sometimes it’s 3-4 times a day which I’ll admit is almost too much for this middle aged man lol

If you’re a woman you better drop it immediately like others have said unless you’re planning on transitioning to a guy then by all means keep at it lol.
Drostanolone was originally developed for female breast cancer. Dosages were not that high though.

Food for though

Just using mast as a female when she made a post asking about a using anavar for the first time this year...
I know, I just input the fact that drostanolone was originally used on females. It's maybe not the optimum choice for a female, but not the worst (aka the tran woman)

Can someone answer this for me. If the half life of mast p is about 1.5 days and the half life of mast e is about 4.5 days, would I be getting greater anabolic activity on a lower dose of mast p, for instance if I took 60mg, that would average 20mg per 1/2 of a day where if I took 90mg(higher dose) that would equal the same, 20mg per half day.

Can someone answer this for me. If the half life of mast p is about 1.5 days and the half life of mast e is about 4.5 days, would I be getting greater anabolic activity on a lower dose of mast p, for instance if I took 60mg, that would average 20mg per 1/2 of a day where if I took 90mg(higher dose) that would equal the same, 20mg per half day.
Depends on the ester weight and active hormone

I don't understand why anyone would want to run mast P over E

Some people swear they feel mast p more and feel more benefits from it. Idk...seems to me once you're saturated mast is mast.
Mast e is mast p. Npp is deca. Test C is test p is test u is test e. It's just the clearing difference and a little difference in mg because of weight and timing of saturation. I don't believe in anything else from personal experience

Some people swear they feel mast p more and feel more benefits from it. Idk...seems to me once you're saturated mast is mast.
That’s absolutely the case. The ester only acts to retard the metabolism of the drug.

The esters have weight so technically, yes- on mg for mg basis you have more Mast in Mast P than you do in Mast E. Since E is a longer and heavier ester.

But, let’s set that assumption aside. Say you’re dosing 500mg Mast X. If you’re dosing interval is correct to the half life of the ester, after you are saturated- X vs Y vs Z ester is going to give you the same amount of Mast circulating in your system. The drug doesn’t change, the effects don’t change.

Esters only influence the period to saturation and the period to when the drug is cleared from your system.

Mast e is mast p. Npp is deca. Test C is test p is test u is test e. It's just the clearing difference and a little difference in mg because of weight and timing of saturation. I don't believe in anything else from personal experience
Thats not true at all.
Same dosage of hormone with esters weight added to the equation(meaning more test C then P)you get higher peaks with testP even with ED injections.

Thats not true at all.
Same dosage of hormone with esters weight added to the equation(meaning more test C then P)you get higher peaks with testP even with ED injections.
with ED injections you barely get peaks and troughs with a Prop ester. Ace ester and no ester would give peaks and troughs ED.

If you pinned 50mg Test P vs 50mg Test E everyday, you are right that the relatively consistent amount of Testosterone in your system would be more.

Sponsors

Latest posts