Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Test Prop has a terminal half life of 0.8 days. Test E has 4.5 days.If the same API is administered, max concentration of Test should be higher on Test E with far less volatility.
Thats what i like about it.
Its fast i take a shot in the morning and in 1 hr i feel it an instant energy boost for the day but it mellows out until i go to sleep.
Test E is a constant same feeling trough the day and night .
For me and many others as well but also one must keep in mind some people can't tell the difference between cola cola and pepsi.

So test prop has a half life of 4 days now?
Prop in mct or other thin oil is really fast absorbing and releasing .
I think you just want to be right and not learn anything so i fold as the wise man should and say you are right !

Biological half life from what I’ve read is approx 4 days, yes.

If I’m misinformed, please direct me to proper information. I’m not here to be right, I’m here to discuss and expand my own knowledge.

I've never had the massive libido increase with any gear I've taken. Mast I feel no change, proviron maybe a slight increase, but not always.
The biggest increase I've seen was with Tren, but it still wasn't that much. I was looking forward to being a depraved sex maniac.

Of course it could be dose-dependent. I almost never go over 200mg/wk on anything but Test and sometimes Primo. Proviron was probably dosed at 25mg/day.

I've never had the massive libido increase with any gear I've taken. Mast I feel no change, proviron maybe a slight increase, but not always.
The biggest increase I've seen was with Tren, but it still wasn't that much. I was looking forward to being a depraved sex maniac.

Of course it could be dose-dependent. I almost never go over 200mg/wk on anything but Test and sometimes Primo. Proviron was probably dosed at 25mg/day.
The craziest for me was mast, tren, and test. I couldn't think about anything other than sex.

Yeah I am pretty similar myself, like I feel the slight increase in sex drive but nothing really has any strong effects in that sense. The only thing that makes me kinda horny all the time is trestolone a (ment a), other than ment, tren is the only thing that I feel the increase with, but it's nowhere near ment.

Woah, what is your wife taking for hrt? (I have no idea about female hrt, is it estrogen or test?) and how do I get my wife on it lol
Just low dose test right now 15mg a week is where she’s landed. She was bottom of the range for test and estrogen but they only started her on test to see if she converts enough to estrogen and so far she does because it brought both up to high range. It’s been the best thing we’ve done for her health she feels so much better. Find a clinic that treats women it’s pretty simple.

Yeah I am pretty similar myself, like I feel the slight increase in sex drive but nothing really has any strong effects in that sense. The only thing that makes me kinda horny all the time is trestolone a (ment a), other than ment, tren is the only thing that I feel the increase with, but it's nowhere near ment.
Dosages for MENT and Test base? Where's the sweet spot dosage to punch a hole in my spiderman briefs?